Gold Basin Info

Hello All,

Now that I have a detector worth driving some distance to use, I would like to start hitting some areas in Az. and Nv. I keep hearing about and seeing posts about Gold Basin and would like to try that area. If I am correct it is north of Kingman and east of the I-93. I know there is supposed to be a couple of GPAA claims (Badhe Claims) in the vicinity, but was wondering if someone could give me some info on areas that are open to the public for detecting? Thanks in advance.

Chris

Chris why didn't you ask when you were in my office. I could have given you a map.

Doc

Doc, I really didn't think about it until on the way home and we passed Basin Rd. on the 15. I can always make it back to ya.

BTW.....I bought 3 coils yesterday: a brand new platypus, a brand new 17x11 Wallaby mono, and a mint condition 18" green Super Goldsearch. Got all 3 for $300......is that a good price?

Chris,

There's gold much closer to your home. Learn your area and your new detector on local turf. As far as those stock coils that came with your 5000, they will find gold in your area. You may not look as cool, but that 11" Mono will pay your machine off Plus, and assortment of after market coils. Good hunting!

LuckyLundy

Sounds like a great price to me.

Doc

Doc, I really didn't think about it until on the way home and we passed Basin Rd. on the 15. I can always make it back to ya.

BTW.....I bought 3 coils yesterday: a brand new platypus, a brand new 17x11 Wallaby mono, and a mint condition 18" green Super Goldsearch. Got all 3 for $300......is that a good price?