Photo

looking for dredging partner or investor

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Border Boy

Border Boy
  • Members
  • 707 posts
  • Interests:gpx 5000, dredging, drywashing, looking for virgin placers, tattooing, and helping others

Posted 25 March 2012 - 08:16 PM

Looking for a partner to help run or invest in a dredging operation near Chicken AK in , on the 40 mile district. Contact Jdoja520@yahoo.com With any inquiries Thanks
Gold, my drug of choice!

#2 Rob Allison

Rob Allison

Forum Owner & Admin

• Admin
  • 8,832 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 08:34 AM

What about me ... Sure wish I could do it. I miss dredging. When we get some water I will invite you to the new claims.
Rob's Detector Sales
Online Gold Prospecting Outfitter
website - www.nuggethunting.com
online store - www.robsdetectors.com
623.362.1459 (office)
602.909.9008 (cell)

#3 Border Boy

Border Boy
  • Members
  • 707 posts
  • Interests:gpx 5000, dredging, drywashing, looking for virgin placers, tattooing, and helping others

Posted 26 March 2012 - 12:20 PM

Man i wish you could break away for 4 months of dredging with me on the 40 mile, if i dont get to go this year ill be in s. Oregon for the season then up to AK next season on my own. It is too bad that you cant break away for the summer tons of remote feeder creak tailing piles to detect during off days, keep me posted on the water up there if im in AZ i would love to come and play. Thanks again Rob for years of pristine service and friendship

P.S. that Nugget finder 20" coil i got from you is cleaning it up out there , Thanks brother
Gold, my drug of choice!

#4 LuckyLundy

LuckyLundy
  • Members
  • 734 posts
  • Interests:US Air Force (Ret)

Posted 27 March 2012 - 06:00 AM

BB,

I got a 5" Proline sitting on the bank above a nice pay streak...you can wet your whiskers on this Summer!

LuckyLundy
LuckyLundy

#5 Border Boy

Border Boy
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 12:54 PM

That sounds sweet Lucky, ive also got a 4 in keene to bring along in the case things dont work out with Chicken and my 8 inch, it sure would be fun hooking up this summer with some of my Cali buds :wub:
Gold, my drug of choice!

#6 i'm a Congress...man

i'm a Congress...man
  • Members
  • 714 posts
  • Interests:The peace and cameraderie that comes when detecting and digging for gold. The beauty of the land God made for us to play in.
    Travel nursing, adventure, making new friends.

Posted 28 March 2012 - 10:46 PM

Hey BB we need to talk!

This is the first i have heard of all this..cmon man dont forget me!!!

#7 Border Boy

Border Boy
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 04:00 PM

Paul you know youre always invited where ever i go Brother, come and play this summer
Gold, my drug of choice!

#8 Border Boy

Border Boy
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 06:30 PM

Let me sum it up , Basically I need roughly 10 to 15 grand to finish the 8 inch dredge, pay the remaining on the claim (any substantial investor will be on paperwork for the claim) and to get there. I will have the rest of the funds on my own for 2013 but just seeing if anyone is interested. If an investor wants one of 3 options $2000 back for every 5 invested, or take 10% for the first 4 years total profit ( duh!) or invest become part of the team and collect youre even divided share.

This post is to answer questions ahead of time, please only serious people I have wasted much time E mailing would be gold investors

Thanks Justin
Gold, my drug of choice!

#9 Ridge Runner

Ridge Runner
  • Members
  • 1,135 posts
  • Interests:Coin and Gold Hunting

Posted 30 March 2012 - 12:18 PM

Lots of questions but just how many working investors are you looking for? I already see the big gas bill that 8 inch will cause running it.I love Alaska but going through Canada they turned my van upside down.The funny thing about it was they had me throw away two cans of something with chicken it after it was all said and done.
Chuck Anders
Chuck Anders
Have wife with gun must travel, so down the road I go.

#10 Border Boy

Border Boy
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 10:52 AM

Chuck we figure that if we take 110 gallons of gas it would get us through untill our first resupply in Tok thats 110 hrs of run time on the vw engine, we have also considdered taking 2 5 inch models for the first year instead but cant make any for shure plans untill things start coming together , and honestly we are running out of time for this season. I dont realy want too many mouths to feed just a few. Im not looking forward to driving through Canada but its the only way. talk with you again.........Justin
Gold, my drug of choice!

#11 i'm a Congress...man

i'm a Congress...man
  • Members
  • 714 posts
  • Interests:The peace and cameraderie that comes when detecting and digging for gold. The beauty of the land God made for us to play in.

Posted 01 April 2012 - 07:01 PM

you can go up on the AK ferry,,, i took it to Juneau in 2005....i dont know how much it would cost, but it would save that Canada nightmare.... they wouldnt let me cross the border in 2005 because i had had a DUI in 1995.????

AND I WAS ON THE TRAIN!!!!!!----i didnt want to drive it!

I will check on the toll for the ferry,,,this ferry has a place on top that is covered and all us cheapskates slept up there,,,,it was beautiful...we had big lawnchair recliners to sleep on in our bags of course,,,was still cold in July at night.

The Ferry leaves from Bellingham washington and is a great trip for watching wildlife and getting used to NO cellphone,,,,

I know you wont believe this, but i thought they were gonna make me walk the plank for talking so much to everyone on the boat,,hahaha///

the crew was sooo lucky because out of 4 ferries they run....... i came back on theirs,,,, too!!!!

#12 Border Boy

Border Boy
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 07:19 PM

I have thought about that but didnt know where to start, did you have to get a passport? My rig is pretty big too, sounds expensive, Ford ex cab long bed with 20ft trailor :huh:
Gold, my drug of choice!

#13 i'm a Congress...man

i'm a Congress...man
  • Members
  • 714 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 07:32 PM

Not to worry mate,,,they put tractor trailers on this ferry,,it is pretty darn big,,,i will check on prices,,,for saaaaayyy 30 % hahaha,

you probably wouldnt have to get a passport, but you should get one anyway..... for when we go to OZ,,!!!! :)

636.00 one way for 1 passenger,,,for 2 passengers and a 20 long rig,,,1468.00

5 days travel,,,,burning NO gas and sunning.....

i am going to guess for a 40 total length rig you will be looking at around 2000-2500 dollars...

i would look at a couple of things,,,first the hard drive and the extreme wear and tear on the equipment...and

the gas prices in canada and AK .......

the Shell station in Tok is $4.379 today 4/1/12

#14 i'm a Congress...man

i'm a Congress...man
  • Members
  • 714 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 08:04 PM

I say Oregon and bust it out this year, get used to dredging and the people,,,,, get used to camp life with whoever is a possible AK partner,,,,not wanting to rain on your parade, Bro,,,but maybe you can grab enough this season in OR to finance the trip more easily....in 13...what a great year to go!

i will help however i can you know that....

dont want to come up short with anything when in the bush in AK,,,there is NO forgiveness...

#15 Border Boy

Border Boy
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 01:18 AM

I feel ya, Lots of overhead i have been planning this trip for about a year, i really don't mind driving up 4 days and $1220 in fuel one way The truck will be staying in Chicken or Tok and I will be flying out, no mater which year I do this the first year will be all about setting up this operation and getting in tune with the claims ( and a couple pounds of gold ) The second year when we simply fly in and hit up the storage yard to get all our gear out is when we start turning major profit ;)

I think ill probably end up staying in the lower states this year time is starting to become an issue. But we got some great claims to work In Oregon it will be fun either way i'll keep everyone posted.........Justin
Gold, my drug of choice!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users