• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 rolkat

rolkat
  • Members
  • 230 posts
  • Interests:Prospecting & Bowhunting

Posted 29 July 2009 - 09:36 PM

Attached File  MAGNUM.jpg   26.95KB   79 downloads7 1/4 BARELL $300.

SOLD

Attached Files

Whisper hell, speak-up!

#2 Bandana Don

Bandana Don
  • Members
  • 215 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 08:13 AM

rolkat: The pic is small and I can't tell much about the condition of your knuckle boster 44 Mag. Tell me more including the number of rounds it has been fired. Any live rounds included or fired brass? I mught be interested.

Don

#3 rolkat

rolkat
  • Members
  • 230 posts
  • Interests:Prospecting & Bowhunting

Posted 02 August 2009 - 08:51 PM

rolkat: The pic is small and I can't tell much about the condition of your knuckle boster 44 Mag. Tell me more including the number of rounds it has been fired. Any live rounds included or fired brass? I mught be interested.

Don

Hi Don,
There is some holster wear but not bad. there is some marking where I mounted a scope several years ago. I replaced the original wood grips with a good Houge grip. There is good rifeling. I am not sure how many rounds I have fired but it has not been abused that way, (I would guess about 1000). I will include 6 Black Tallon rounds that I keep in the cylinder at all times, about 200 other rounds of reloaded ammo, 100 or so used brass & 100 new 44 special brass. The leather Galco shoulder holster is older but in excellent shape and has 2 speed loaders attached. I had the gun worked on several years ago to lighten the trigger pull so that it is a pleasure to fire double action. I hate to sell the gun as it is such a sweet shooter but I don't get out to use it anymore and don't have any kids to leave it to.

---Roland---
Whisper hell, speak-up!

#4 Bandana Don

Bandana Don
  • Members
  • 215 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 08:15 AM

Hi Don,
There is some holster wear but not bad. there is some marking where I mounted a scope several years ago. I replaced the original wood grips with a good Houge grip. There is good rifeling. I am not sure how many rounds I have fired but it has not been abused that way, (I would guess about 1000). I will include 6 Black Tallon rounds that I keep in the cylinder at all times, about 200 other rounds of reloaded ammo, 100 or so used brass & 100 new 44 special brass. The leather Galco shoulder holster is older but in excellent shape and has 2 speed loaders attached. I had the gun worked on several years ago to lighten the trigger pull so that it is a pleasure to fire double action. I hate to sell the gun as it is such a sweet shooter but I don't get out to use it anymore and don't have any kids to leave it to.

---Roland---

Thanks Roland for the update and PM. Seems to be a fair price for the package. Will give it some tought and get back to ya if I want to buy.

Don

#5 Big Mo

Big Mo
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 06:06 PM

Hi Don,

---Roland---

Roland,
You have mail. Thanks

Mike (Big Mo)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users