NEW - OCTAVE GOLD MINE BOOK RELEASED

• Admin

Hello All,

Just wanted to let you all know Dr. Erik Melchiorre wrote another great book on the Rich Hill area. This book is about the Octave Gold Mine and History. The book is titled "Octave Gold Mine, The Gold Queen of Rich Hill, Arizona."

This book covers the entire history of the mine, 140 pages of great information. It also contains fold out maps, dozens of historical photos, maps of the original townsite, names of residents, interviews, historical documents and more.

This book is $20 + $7 US Priority Mail Shipping.

If you would like to order a copy of this book, please contact me at - 623-362-1459 or email me at - auplacers@yahoo.com

I just breezed through the pages and I'm excited to start reading about the history and production of the Octave Gold Mine. For everone that might not know, the Octave was one, if not the most productive gold mine around Rich Hill, Arizona. I've personally found some beautiful gold nuggets and specimens from the area.

Thanks Dr. Erik for the note written in my book!

Take care,

Rob Allison

• 1 year later...
Hello All,

Just wanted to let you all know Dr. Erik Melchiorre wrote another great book on the Rich Hill area. This book is about the Octave Gold Mine and History. The book is titled "Octave Gold Mine, The Gold Queen of Rich Hill, Arizona."

This book covers the entire history of the mine, 140 pages of great information. It also contains fold out maps, dozens of historical photos, maps of the original townsite, names of residents, interviews, historical documents and more.

This book is $20 + $7 US Priority Mail Shipping.

If you would like to order a copy of this book, please contact me at - 623-362-1459 or email me at - auplacers@yahoo.com

I just breezed through the pages and I'm excited to start reading about the history and production of the Octave Gold Mine. For everone that might not know, the Octave was one, if not the most productive gold mine around Rich Hill, Arizona. I've personally found some beautiful gold nuggets and specimens from the area.

Thanks Dr. Erik for the note written in my book!

Take care,

Rob Allison

yes iwould love to buy a copy,can i hunt for nuggets there?

• Admin

Hello SilverEagle,

I have the book always in stock. Give me a call at 623-362-1459, or leave your phone number and I will call you. There have been a bunch of nuggets found in that area, but the Octave Gold Mine is Private Property and is not open for prospecting or metal detecting. There are open areas in the surrounding area along with many prospecting clubs such as the LDMA, GPAA, Weaver Mining, Roadrunner Prospecting Club, WSPA & Y-Knot clubs.

Hope this helps,

Rob Allison

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello SilverEagle,

I have the book always in stock. Give me a call at 623-362-1459, or leave your phone number and I will call you. There have been a bunch of nuggets found in that area, but the Octave Gold Mine is Private Property and is not open for prospecting or metal detecting. There are open areas in the surrounding area along with many prospecting clubs such as the LDMA, GPAA, Weaver Mining, Roadrunner Prospecting Club, WSPA & Y-Knot clubs.

Hope this helps,

Rob Allison

thank you i will call you,I want to join a club but i dont know what club to join,any recco.?