JP's New GPX-4500 Instructional DVD's now Available!

• Admin

Hello All,

I just received a batch of the new GPX-4500's DVD's from Jonathan Porter. These new DVD's have a duration of 220 mins (over 3 1/2 hours!) the complete 2-DVD set of ‘The SETA Project' is now available for purchase from Rob's Detector Sales.

OBP4%20Sept%2008%20resize.jpg

In this fourth instructional DVD in ‘ The Outback Prospector' Series (the only instructional DVD series on PI detectors to be fully endorsed by Minelab/Codan and Bruce Candy), JP de-mystifies the GPX4500 labyrinth of menu options with in-depth explanations from Bruce Candy plus two key Minelab personnel. Learn to apply specific settings for different soil and coil types, how to customise your 4500 to suit your personal preferences, get the best set up for the latest detecting accessories plus identify common detecting errors.

Gain the knowledge to fast-track your detecting skills…all from the comfort of your lounge chair! Customers who learn the skills required to operate these complex machines are more than likely to be successful with their new detector and therefore have the confidence to continue with their hobby.

Order Today, Your Price - $77.00 + $6.00 US Priority Mail Shipping.

Call 623-362-1459, PM me through this forum or email me at - auplacers@yahoo.com

Can't wait to watch the DVD's myself. :D

Take care,

Rob Allison