#1 Rob Allison

Rob Allison

Forum Owner & Admin

• Admin
  • 8,832 posts

Posted 13 July 2006 - 04:30 PM

Hello All,

All Sets have been sold - 01-27-13

For anyone that is interested, I have several brand new sets of the "United States Treasure Atlas" sets. There are 10 Volumes and cover all the US States. These books are packed with valuable information for anyone searching for Lost, Buried or Sunken Treasure.

Here's a great link to how Thomas P. Terry wrote the books -
Making of the US Treasure Atlas Set

These 8 1/2" x 11" volumes offer a complete state map guide to lost, buried & sunken treasure in all 50 states. They are the most comprehensive and detailed collection of treasure sites ever put together (50,000+ treasure locations).
Probably the best books for finding possible leads or to confirm existing information on Treasure! huh.gif

Normally the entire set sells for $160, but anyone interested here on the forums can take them for $99.99 including US Media Mail & Delivery Confirmation. There are only a limited amount of these books available now and I'm personally keeping an entire set for myself. Some good sections on Arizona. ohmy.gif

Check out the two pictures below.

Anyone interested can contact me at - (623) 362-1459 or through email at - auplacers@yahoo.com

Visa, Mastercard, Paypal and Money Order/Cashier Checks are gladly accepted.

Take care,

Rob Allison

Rob's Detector Sales
Online Gold Prospecting Outfitter
website - www.nuggethunting.com
online store - www.robsdetectors.com
623.362.1459 (office)
602.909.9008 (cell)

#2 fla mick

fla mick
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 09:29 PM

Rob, Great set of books. Well worth the money. Thanks, MICK

#3 i'm a Congress...man

i'm a Congress...man
  • Members
  • 714 posts
  • Interests:The peace and cameraderie that comes when detecting and digging for gold. The beauty of the land God made for us to play in.
    Travel nursing, adventure, making new friends.

Posted 12 June 2010 - 09:41 AM

Morning Rob,
Hey the books sound great. Can we get them as e-books?

If we can, I will buy a set.

I move around alot and have always had to leave my libraries behind.
I am from east TN originally and we always heard stories of treasure around there. E-books would be ideal for me.

Have a good weekend and don't get too hot!

paul

Hello All,

For anyone that is interested, I have several brand new sets of the "United States Treasure Atlas" sets. There are 10 Volumes and cover all the US States. These books are packed with valuable information for anyone searching for Lost, Buried or Sunken Treasure.

Here's a great link to how Thomas P. Terry wrote the books -
Making of the US Treasure Atlas Set

These 8 1/2" x 11" volumes offer a complete state map guide to lost, buried & sunken treasure in all 50 states. They are the most comprehensive and detailed collection of treasure sites ever put together (50,000+ treasure locations).
Probably the best books for finding possible leads or to confirm existing information on Treasure! :huh:

Normally the entire set sells for $160, but anyone interested here on the forums can take them for $99.99 including US Media Mail & Delivery Confirmation. There are only a limited amount of these books available now and I'm personally keeping an entire set for myself. Some good sections on Arizona. :o

Check out the two pictures below.

Anyone interested can contact me at - (623) 362-1459 or through email at - auplacers@yahoo.com

Visa, Mastercard, Paypal and Money Order/Cashier Checks are gladly accepted.

Take care,

Rob Allison

#4 Rob Allison

Rob Allison

Forum Owner & Admin

• Admin
  • 8,832 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 04:06 PM

Hey Paul,

Unfortunately they don't come in E-book form. I have 10 complete sets left, which was the last 10 sets the distributor had. There will be no more of these printed and many are now on Ebay and such book auction sites for as much as $20-30 per volume. I'm still offering the complete set of 10 for $100.00 if anyone is interested. I'm going to keep a few sets for my personal collection since they are now out of print for good.

Hope this helps,

Rob Allison
Rob's Detector Sales
623.362.1459 (office)
602.909.9008 (cell)

#5 mrbuzzsaw

mrbuzzsaw
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 01:33 PM

that link is not working :-(

#6 Gold Seeker

Gold Seeker
  • Members
  • 194 posts
  • Interests:GOLD,GOLD,GOLD!!

Posted 20 May 2012 - 01:44 PM

mrbuzzsaw,

The original link was posted almost 6 years ago, not surprising that it's no longer a valid link.

By doing an internet search you maybe able to find these books on Ebay or elsewhere.

Skip

God, Family, Friends and Gold

#7 Rob Allison

Rob Allison

Forum Owner & Admin

• Admin
  • 8,832 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 06:47 PM

Hey Guys,

Due to the large demand of these Atlas Sets, we have sold out.  The sets I still have I'm going to keep for myself.  We still have some single volumes left, might be willing to sell. 

Rob's Detector Sales
623.362.1459 (office)
602.909.9008 (cell)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users