Amazing 16" Gold Bug Coil

When you take into consideration the sheer size of the 16 inch coil and couple it with a set of 60 year old ears with constant tinitus ( ringing in the ears and deafness ).

It would leave a person to disbelieve pieces as small as 0.1 and 0.2 grams of gold could be found.

Especially AT DEPTH not near the surface.

Let alone the 2 pieces of scrap steel which together won't even weigh on the scale.

The 1 smaller steel just about covers the date on the Mercury dime.

The 2 larger nugs came out of the same hole at 13 inches deep in rock and hard pack HOT ground.

A total of 1.2 DWT for the 5 pieces not a bad GO- BUGGIN morning for the 3500 an a NF16SLM.

I'm lovin it.

Hapy Huntn

post-417-0-20551400-1364051915_thumb.jpg

Pretty dern good Frank! :)
Glad you got some yellow stuff.

Sure wish there was a cure for tenitus. I know of a lot of people that has it.

Fortunatly I dont...yet?...

GL to you out there.
Tom H>

Wow!! Great shooting bud!! I have always loved the big round coils, they will all find gold but it takes a good operator at the other end.

NICE operating Brother!

Justin.

When you take into consideration the sheer size of the 16 inch coil and couple it with a set of 60 year old ears with constant tinitus ( ringing in the ears and deafness ).

It would leave a person to disbelieve pieces as small as 0.1 and 0.2 grams of gold could be found.

Especially AT DEPTH not near the surface.

Let alone the 2 pieces of scrap steel which together won't even weigh on the scale.

The 1 smaller steel just about covers the date on the Mercury dime.

The 2 larger nugs came out of the same hole at 13 inches deep in rock and hard pack HOT ground.

A total of 1.2 DWT for the 5 pieces not a bad GO- BUGGIN morning for the 3500 an a NF16SLM.

I'm lovin it.

Hapy Huntn

Was that for the Gold Bug 2 by chance?

• 3 weeks later...

Well done.Looks great. But....i have a 2200 2v SD. i find tin that size all the time. at least i think thay are tin. next time out i will see

if the grey color comes off them. by the way i have a oval mono coiltek i think its a 12" / 9" nice combination.