Parker,az

Hello everyone I'm new to the forum here. I'm a gpaa member but looking for some other help. Looking for areas close to Parker. I will be useing my minelab eureka. I haven't found any gold with it yet but hopefully someone can put me on some good ground. I'm thinking 3-4 days and I'm not taking the drywasher just so i'll concentrate on nugget shooting. Thanks in advance for any help.

I'll tell you this, as another GPAA member... get on the new claims quick. Often folks let GPAA on a claim because they believe they've done all they can on it or live too far away and don't want to pay for their vacation hunting grounds.

Once it gets added to GPAA inventory, though, it will often see a decently high amount of traffic for a while and those who get there early get the golden worm.

Just like any other nugget hunting, you need to research the claim and land on which it sits to identify the areas best for what you'll be doing.

Just remember, no one can viable hunt even 20 acres in 4 days. So make a plan and stick to it. Good luck! :)