Winning Ticket Numbers for the Minelab GPX 5000 - Southern Family Fund

• Admin

Hello All,

This afternoon around 1pm Bill Southern, Dennis Broderick and I conducted the Minelab GPX 5000 - Southern Family Fund raffle. Bill Southern pulled all the lucky winners for this raffle, a total of 19 people that donated. Over the course of about 2-3 weeks, we were able to raise $20,305.00 for the Southern Family. Bill sure seemed shocked when I told him how much we were able to raise in such a short time period (despite all the issues with Paypal and such).

The winners are as follows -

1. Minelab GPX 5000 Metal Detector, Minelab Backpack and JP's DVD - Blake Van de Loo (ticket number 207272)
  2. Gold Specimen - Jean Rashkind (ticket number 207307)
  3. Gold Basin Meteorite - Ralph Patrick (ticket number 207016)
  4. Detector Hipstick - Sean Prater (ticket number 206837)
  5. Detector Hipstick - Gale Livelsberger (ticket number 207296)
  6. Detector Hipstick - Jimmy (ticket number 206914)
  7. Seal Skinz Socks - Tom Stenbeck (ticket number 207061)
  8. Seal Skinz Socks - Ralph Lowrey (ticket number 206934)
  9. Seal Skinz Socks - Randy Hart (ticket number 207027)
  10. Seal Skinz Socks - Shelley Klein (ticket number 206870)
  11. Seal Skinz Socks - Chris Adams (ticket number 207078)
  12. (3) Bottles of Ultra Premium CA Wine - Mark Evans (ticket number 206768)
  13. (3) Bottles of Ultra Premium CA Wine - "Uncle Ron" Long (ticket number 206499)
  14. (3) Bottles of Ultra Premium CA Wine - Ken Michaels (ticket number 206821)
  15. (3) Bottles of Ultra Premium CA Wine - Christian Riley (ticket number 206762)
  16. Little San Domingo Footprint DVD - Calvin Bunker (ticket number 206506)
  17. Vulture West Footprint DVD - Mario Williamson (ticket number 206890)
  18. Jonathan Porter GPX 5000 DVD - Tonia McConnell (ticket number 206866)
  19. Jonathan Porter GPX 5000 DVD - Paul Keller (ticket number 206978)

Congrats to all the lucky winners!!

I personally want to Thank Minelab Americas for allowing this raffle to happen. Without them, it would have been a struggle to raise such a huge amount of money is a short amount of time. Minelab is top notch and I think we all knew that from the beginning.

I would also like to personally Thank all the people that were willing to donate other prizes for this raffle.

Most importantly, all the great people out there that were willing to donate $25 or more towards this raffle. I know that some were not able financially to dontate, but their prayers were equally important and we Thank you for that.

This battle is not over, so please continue to pray for Barb Southern & the Southern Family as much as possible.

Here are a few pictures from today's drawing -

raffle01%20(800x600).jpg

Bill Southern drawing the winning tickets

raffle02%20(800x600).jpg

Bill Southern reading out the lucky GPX-5000 winner!

raffle03%20(800x600).jpg

Bill Southern, Blake Van de Loo (winner of the Minelab GPX 5000) & Rob Allison with Rob's Detector Sales

raffle04%20(800x600).jpg

Dennis Broderick, Bill Southern & Rob Allison

You're all awesome!!

Rob Allison

Thats so cool!

Congrats to you guys and that is a fantastic amount of money that was raised.

:))))
Tom H.

Hello All, well I am totally overwhelmed at the support my wife and family have gotten from you all and I am speechless... Rob cam by today with Dennis and we drawed the numbers for the raffle Rob and Minelab put together to help our family without us even asking. To those that know Rob you may already know thos, but they just do not come any better and we have rekindled an old friendship that somehow got sidetracked some time back. This is a man I am very proud to call a friend as well as Dennis who was involved...

MINELB... You have once again shown who you are and I
am honored to work for such a company as a partner and dealer. Your
products are the best in this business as are the folks running it.....

To the others that added to the raffle I repeat my message to Minelab and am honored to have you as friends!

The amount of money was staggering and unexpected and the prayer support and well wishes from ALL have made a huge difference in how we will be facing this battle....

Again
I thank you all and just do not know how to say anymore, but rest
assured that your help means more than any of you will ever know and
will never be forgotten and Barb is awash with emotion and renewed hope to strengthen her in the difficult battle she faces.

I just do not know how to properly thank you ALL..... Bill Southern and Family.

Congratulations to all the winners! And a big thanks to all who bought tickets and donated prizes.

No thanks necessary Bill. I am sure you have helped others many times. The guys and gals who are involved in prospecting are one of the reasons I love prospecting. Our thoughts and prayers are wikth you and your wife. I wish you both the best!+

May your pan be fill with yellow, and your pouch is heavy with nuggets,

cp90macs, aka Robert

Congratulation to all the winners and it's great to be a part on this community/family that are willing to step up and help another when times get rough!!!! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

I am very pleased to see Minelab step up with donating the GPX 5000, it show what kind of company they really are!!! yesss.gif

I am also pleased to know that friendship that got sidetracked is now back to where it should of been all along!!! happy0199%5B1%5D.gif

Thanks goes out to everyone that help with this fundraiser, especially Rob Allison, and too all prayers givers lets keep up the support and good vibes going out!!

What an amazing event, with such a rewarding result. The anticipation leading up this day was very exciting! Rob & Co., you have achieved a not so easy thing to pull off, and delivered in fine style. Thank you for organizing the raffle, and congratulations to all the winners! We are all winners for having great Arizona dealers to work with and even in some cases, call friends. The way the prospecting community pulled together on this opportunity is just staggering...

I`ve had the pleasure of sitting around a campfire a few times with Bill S. He is a down to earth, humble, family guy, and in summary, "good people". Good things should happen to good people, and it is wonderful to see all the support go out to Barb Southern, and family.

Barb & Bill, this was so much fun to be apart of..

All my best ,

Adam

I'm stoked to have won the GPX 5000. Thanks to Rob for putting this together.

Congrats to all the winners.

Also thanks to you Bill for letting us help you and Barb.

Blake ,

Im pretty good at rigging "six pack" coolers to stuff ...maybe we can get one on that 5000 somehow :P Congrats dude! hope you can put it to use soon !

I'm proud of you all! Blake congrats!

On a side note Blake; do you remember talking to Tommy(w/ Lobo) and he commented on all the trash he was finding, but no gold? He wanted your phone#, seems you said something to the effect, if you had a 5K you'd trade him back? Didn't give your number, but said I'd post your unconfirmed conversation! ;-) ;-)

Shep

To see the show of support for the Southern family has been, well, heartwarming would be an understatement. Thanks to all for putting this together -- to Rob, Dennis, and Minelab, for conceiving of and executing this wonderful idea (Rob had to correspond with me three or four times, multiply that out times hundreds of donators and this was a huge commitment of time.) Thank you to all the donators!

To the Southern family: I will continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers. $$ is just one small tool in the journey ahead, but hopefully can offer a little cushion of support.

On a happy note: I won the gold specimen donated by Fred Mason! Yipppeeee!!! I will pm you, Fred -- look forward to hearing the story. Will post pics. Congrats to the other winners!!

My best to the group,

Jean

I want to thank Rob and family for all the love and energy put forward, Da Bess.

Barb, stay strong we are praying for you. I had a run in with hodgkins in 2000 and am now healthy and strong, e-mail me if you would like to know what I think worked to help me through. mariowilliamson@yahoo.com

God Bless

Mario

Blake ,

Im pretty good at rigging "six pack" coolers to stuff ...maybe we can get one on that 5000 somehow :P Congrats dude! hope you can put it to use soon !

Adam,

I'm pretty sure you could rig it up. I may need to start working out a bit more to carry it. Or maybe a Hip/Arm/Shoulder/ stick :blink:

I'm proud of you all! Blake congrats!

On a side note Blake; do you remember talking to Tommy(w/ Lobo) and he commented on all the trash he was finding, but no gold? He wanted your phone#, seems you said something to the effect, if you had a 5K you'd trade him back? Didn't give your number, but said I'd post your unconfirmed conversation! ;-) ;-)

Shep

Shep,

Tommy Who? :ph34r:

I love being part of this prospecting family. Not a better bunch of people can be found.

Bill, No thanks necessary. My wife and I are only glad to be able to help out in our own small way. You, your wife, and your family are in our prayers!

Rob, thank you for the tremendous job! After many texts and emails, you went way above and beyond in helping us with our small donation.

God bless both of you! (Oh yea, I guess he already has!!! May he bless you even more!!!!)

--- Keith (aka. LostDutchman [yes, the emphasis is on "lost"])

You have to love these gold forums.........Everyone involved WOW is all I can say and I am happy to be part of this giant family....... WTG Blake, now lets see the gold! And most of all, Bill, Barb and Mikayla all of you are on my mind and I hope the absolute best to you.

Praising God for the wonderful friends on the forum and in the hobby in general.... I have met so many friends here it is amazing....

We will continue to pray for all the Southern family!!!!!

What a great showing of love!!!!

paul