Fisher Gold Bug 2 nuggets

• Admin

Hello All,

Over the weekend we had 5 customers out for field instructions and training. During the course of the day, I was able to to play around with my Fisher Gold Bug 2 for about an hour in an old patch and scored 2 nuggets on the shallow bedrock. Nothing to get real excited about, but after I found these one of the customers decided the area looked good and scored 2 more below me. :P

Here is the picture of the two nuggets.

Hope you enjoyed.

Rob Allison

Well Heck!

I would be excited about those for sure! :)

Glad you scored some and the customers got a few also.

No digging for me this weekend....got to get some plating done. :(

Will be out in the fields in a week or two though. :)

Tom

Rob,

I wanted to say thanks for the great refresher on my GPX 5000 I learned a lot!! And to find a couple nuggets was icing on the cake. Also that new 17" elliptical Nugget finder coil you sold me is one of the best coils I have ever ran, I can't believe how sensitive it to small targets at good depths! I have already found a few nuggets with it. Thanks again you guys have a lot of knowledge and some great tips!

Josh

Hey, that was a fun day Rob... thanks for helping me on the tips for settings on the 3500--turning out to be crucial.... !!!!