FIELD INSTRUCTIONS & TRAINING CLASSES NOW OFFERED

• Admin

Hello All,

Due to the demand of customers wanting training classes, Rob's Detector Sales is now offering a full day worth of field instructions or training classes for anyone wanting to learn about this hobby of metal detecting for gold nuggets. If you own your own gold detector, then we can re-train or help you get back up to speed. If you don't own a detector, but want to learn more about searching for gold nuggets, we have several loaner detectors (PI and VLF) available to use during the classes free of charge.

Instructions will be given by myself and several others instructors that have over 20 years experience each. All of my instructors have found hundreds, if not thousands of nuggets and are willing to share their experiences with you.

You will have a chance to see high end VLF gold detectors, coin/relic detector(s) and the most power detector for gold, the Minelab GPZ 7000 in action.  

One day training courses are - $200.00 per person. You keep all the gold and treasures you find! :)

To schedule a date or learn more about the training courses, you can leave a comment on this thread or email/call us.

Rob's Detector Sales

623-362-1459 (o)

602-909-9008 ©

rob@robsdetectors.com - email

More information coming soon ....

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Rob... This is truly a great value for anyone wishing to become more successful in nugget hunting.... Jim Straight

• Like 1

Rob I have a new friend that is interested in taking your class. His name is Robert and he lives near me.

More about this later.... jim