First Nugget Found w/ GPX 5000

Hey all,

I purchased my GPX 5000 from Rob last summer. Up until now the only thing I had found was a lot of nails and some coins. The unexpected happened this weekend. I went out to a new spot and was detecting down in the creek. I came across some bedrock and swung my Coiltek Platypus Coil over it and I heard a loud screaming signal. At first, I thought it was just another nail because of how loud it was. I proceeded to dig in the bedrock and a few minutes later uncovered this amazing piece of gold:O) My first gold nugget ever found while detecting!!! I learned some valuable lessons today. 1.) Dig all targets 2.) Be Patient 3.) Don't Give Up!

HAPPY HUNTING,

Kyle

post-41716-0-74183100-1351475302_thumb.j

YESSSSSSS!!!!

That is one heck of a find for a first nug.

Good for you.

What was the weight?

Looks like a real nice solid piece.

Tom H.

Wow that's a nice one. Congrats.....almost a good as your first time.....voting???

Voting isnt that much fun???

I remember one other thing that was as good as finding my first nug...but it wasnt voting? :P

:)

Tom H.

• Admin

Hey Kyle,

Awesome!!! It's a great feeling to dig up those ellusive gold nuggets. Thanks for your business and friendship. Wishing you much more success out there. Don't hesitate to call or email us anytime if you have any questions or concerns with the new detector.

Hope to see you posting more in the near future.

Rob Allison

Hi everyone,

Thanks everyone for all the congrats. It was a unforgettable feeling discovering that piece. I'm hoping to get out again to look for some more. If anyone was wondering it weighed in at 10.2 grams.

Thanks again and HAPPY HUNTING,

Kyle