Video - Vulture Mountain Gold found with GPX

• Admin

Hello All,

Been playing around with a new digital camera that I purchased. The video quality of my last digital was a bit poor, so still experimenting with this new one. Hope to get out in the field and get some nice, new videos of some new gold discoveries.

In the meantime, here is a short video on some gold I found with the Minelab GPX 5000 last year around the Vulture Mountains.

Take care,

Rob Allison

There was a guy from Wickenburg that had some nuggets that looked like the same source about 6 years ago ... Mostly coarse, with a few that looked a little traveled ... I don't have the pix anymore, that was several computers back ... I know the general area, but I think it is now in BLM restricted for travel area ... Cheers, Unc

Nice Rob,

What model Cannon did you end up getting?

The HD quality is outstanding!

Have you ever heard of Square Trade they offer warranties that include accidental drops and spills.

They replaced my camera in 3 days after I dropped it in the lake :)

$41 for 3 years of full coverage.

You can also insure your coils and detecters with them.

• Admin

Hey Guys,

Thanks for the comments. I purchased a Canon Powershot SX260 HS, which has 12.1 Mega Pixel, Full HD and 20x optical zoom. It takes great close up pictures and even close up videos. I'm still messing around with it, so hopefully will have some more videos and pictures up soon.

Uncle Ron - Ya, this could be the same general area as you're talking about, not exactly sure though. Many of the nuggets we found around this spot were very similar to these ones.

Talk with you all later,

Rob Allison