Goodbye England's Rose - Elton John

I must be young at heart, I still can't tolerate his behavior or appearance.

Old Tom

I wasnt even gonna go near that part Tom :lol:

But i bet you can guess my feelings on him/that :D:lol:

BTW my sister is a big Princess Dianna lover, and her collection of memorabilia must be worth over 30k by now.

Hope it cools down soon for you fellas, 3 more days and i'm off to Wiluna for a few weeks for a scratch.

Pete

Pete, it's the example to the young that I see as alarming. I can dismiss him if I choose but peer pressure and abnormal norms in affecting young society is increasing daily. God bless the royals over there, they have had some rough bumps along the way also.

Good luck on your 'walk-about'. Hope you scratch paydirt and also that itch making you do it. Our itch won't get scratched for another month or so.

Old Tom

I wasnt even gonna go near that part Tom :lol:

But i bet you can guess my feelings on him/that :D:lol:

BTW my sister is a big Princess Dianna lover, and her collection of memorabilia must be worth over 30k by now.

Hope it cools down soon for you fellas, 3 more days and i'm off to Wiluna for a few weeks for a scratch.

Pete

Good luck out there Pete!

Get some yellow for me :)

Hopefully we will get a 100 deg day here soon and dad and I can go out for a half dayer. :)

Tom H.