Field Instructions with Chris & Family - new GPX-5000

• Admin

Hello All,

This weekend, Chris & his Family drove all the way down from Barstow, California to pick up their new Minelab GPX-5000 & Minelab X-Terra 705 and to learn how to use them. It was great to finally put a face on Chris and several of his family members that also post on the forums. We all spent about an hour putting together the GPX-5000 and then spent some time going over the settings, timings and some basic tips/tricks to get started. Within a few hours, Chris scored several nuggets, both around 1/2 Dwt each. I can tell Chris was impressed with the performance of the Minelab GPX-5000, especially on small gold.

Chris it was great meeting you and your family. Thanks a million for your business and making it down for field instructions. Looking forward to hearing about your success with the new detector in the Southern California desert regions. If you have any questions whatsoever, don't hesitate to call, email or post on the forums.

Here are some pictures of Chris, his family and their finds in Arizona with Rob's Detector Sales.

Talk with you soon,

Rob Allison

Chris:

Congrats on the nugs and the 5000. :)

Your going to love it. Mine has been really good to me.

Good luck to you and look foward to some good stories!

Tom H.

Thank you everyone. We certainly had a great time with, Rob. It was really exciting to find the two nuggets that we uncovered. My daughter Angel was doing the scooping and boy did her face light up when she saw that yellow shining through the dirt. Thank.you so much, Rob, for the time of our life and a great new machine.

Lucky,

Yes, Rob did a fantastic job of not only training me on the 5000 but getting me over gold as well. We had such a good time, and I really am looking forward to more fun and gold. Thanks.

Largo,

They are pretty cool, huh? I can't stop looking at them. LOL. And I love my family to death. They always support me no matter what. Thanks.