trashy nugget! Lucky making me work!!!

Headed out to the old camp with Lucky to try my luck on a lil nug. Humping hill after hill, I forgot how much we walk to our spots. I got my machine fired up and running smooth. Lucky pointed up to a spot where some dinks had been pulled out, so started hunting. Not to long into the hunt I realized I found the black smith shop around the corner from the cobbler. I was digging square nails and scrap that had been tossed in anger. My hands were blistered up, feet sore, and I was about ready for a cold beer and a truck to come pick me up. Not more than three targets after got another square nail to weight be down. I hit my next target and couple of wacks from my pink pick, and I saw a lil color. I started pulling it out of the dirt, but she kept getting longer and a fat 18dwt looked at me! WooooHooo fat daddy nug! Super happy with the nug, I get the same rush from the. 01dwt nugs. Here are a couple of pic hoping everyone else is knocking them out too!

Jeff,

You got whimpy! Your a college boy, your digging holes like your hitting them school books. You earned that nugget with that big pouch of scrap metal. You get yourself a new pair of shoes for school and some gloves for them Girly hands...lol. WTG!

Rick

That's one of the nicest ones i have seen lately!

Thats the way Lucky talked to me to,,,,,,"You gonna have to get in prospecting shape if you are gonna get any gold,,,nursie nurse"

I was laying done at the hole digging out GB2 nuggets when i should have got a bucket and dug up the hole pile!! lolol...

• 2 weeks later...

Yep, back in the day Lucky was keeping up with me, but now I gotta try to keep up with him! The strongest muscle I got is my neck from looking at all the girls on campus :wub:

Thanks for all the replies guys, and hope to be posting some good stuff here in the near future...

Yep, back in the day Lucky was keeping up with me, but now I gotta try to keep up with him! The strongest muscle I got is my neck from looking at all the girls on campus :wub:

Thanks for all the replies guys, and hope to be posting some good stuff here in the near future...

I hear ya, I had the same problem when I went to the local Jr college a few years ago. I don't remember the girls looking that good when I was a full time student years ago. Won't say how many years ago. :P