Explorer Se Pro

Howdy All,

I took a lot more interest in coin hunting this last summer with a Xterra 70and a new 705 and have made some pretty good finds. This winter, I moved up to a Explorer SE Pro as my coin and relic machine. Wow, what a difference! I only have 20-25 hours on this machine so far but I can tell I am really going to like this machine once I learn all the ins and outs. I have mostly been hunting parks and ball fields while I am in the training mode but I do have some really trashy spots that I want to drop back to once I figure it all out and get a smaller coil. So far, I have only been using the factory presets but do look forward to playing with some custom patterns especially the ability for this machine to “learn”. I am planning on a couple of beach trips this summer and I expect it to excel on the beach. These are my finds so far.

Bunk

post-28833-0-54928800-1328374015_thumb.j

Howdy All,

I took a lot more interest in coin hunting this last summer with a Xterra 70and a new 705 and have made some pretty good finds. This winter, I moved up to a Explorer SE Pro as my coin and relic machine. Wow, what a difference! I only have 20-25 hours on this machine so far but I can tell I am really going to like this machine once I learn all the ins and outs. I have mostly been hunting parks and ball fields while I am in the training mode but I do have some really trashy spots that I want to drop back to once I figure it all out and get a smaller coil. So far, I have only been using the factory presets but do look forward to playing with some custom patterns especially the ability for this machine to "learn". I am planning on a couple of beach trips this summer and I expect it to excel on the beach. These are my finds so far.

Bunk

Hey Bunk,

That's a good haul,,,,, so you like the SE huh

I found this stuff with drillerdaves MXT today at a soccer field in Dallas, TX --.all the pennies in the circle were in the same hole!:D

.keep after it,,,,,,,

Archived