Bearing Sea Gold - Anyone watching it?

I have a friend called kawasali Buddy he used to go to Nome every year for 5 months. He used to make me drool bringing back 70 to 170 oz every year from his 10 inch pontoon dredge. im very interested in seeing these guys in action B)

I watched it...Very interesting and I will definitely follow it...But there does seem to be a bunch of contrived drama...Like, if anyone has ever been in a mining operation you need some contrived drama...Real life is worse, but probably not as watchable ...

Those idiots on the Gold Rush show make me crazy...They go down like 20 feet and hit bed rock then stop ...:spank: Cheers, Unc

Yea.. Watched it. LOVED it.. lol.. I wanna slap that liberal coffee sipping fool late to the job right across the mouth.. Im turning 29 May 1st... And described as Gen "x".... Not here.. People tell me I was born in the wrong 80s... lol 1880s more like it.. Ha!. Dude would have been fired from the spot.. I hit the divide 3 times.. 2 times before the rain and one after... Work hard boys..

Love ya guys..

HARD WORK

Hello All,

Currently watching the Gold Rush Show, but within 15 minutes the new "Bearing Sea Gold" show kicks off. Just curious if anyone is watching it, or might have watched it already?

What did you think?

Rob Allison

I didn't think it was going to be possible, but I hated "Bearing Sea Gold" even more than "Gold Rush Alaska." I actually didn't make it to the end of the show. Dumb, angry, obnoxious, arrogant, and the ultimate insiult to anyone's intelligence - trying to paddle a barge with a CAT.

I'll go back to Nazi's on the History Channel..

I didn't think it was going to be possible, but I hated "Bearing Sea Gold" even more than "Gold Rush Alaska." I actually didn't make it to the end of the show. Dumb, angry, obnoxious, arrogant, and the ultimate insiult to anyone's intelligence - trying to paddle a barge with a CAT.

I'll go back to Nazi's on the History Channel..

I agree its not what i thought it would be, ill go back to ancient aliens. :lol::blink:

I agree paddling a barge with a Cat is dumb but it got them out there and they did bring in about 40oz. worth of the yella stuff. They shoulda stayed home though and got there drive situation fixed, their a**es got saved by that fishing boat.

That smart butt would'a had my boot 6' up his a** for the lip he was givin. That fella that had his rig sunk on the shore didn't seem very motivated to gettn it out of the water and findn his leak, just kinda stood there with his thumb up his butt.

reckon I'll watch another couple of weeks to see if it gets any better.

Gramps

That one guy has it right.. lol living in that hut with his family "friend" he had join him.. after being down for 4 hours I would like to come up to see her all.. welL.. watch the episode.. lol

1st ep not to bad so we'll see ay.

One thing thats really grinding my gears is bloody fat guts Hoffman on GRA, i mean

really TOD what bloke is so thick that he cant even Google up "Gold Prospecting for wankers" and do a better job ay bloke :angry2:

ya listnin TOD :rolleyes::angry2:

I agree Ugbomb 5oz and a warm yurt with a chikie to keep ya warm at night, thats the way. :D

TV = Drama so i'm all good with that on any show bout gold, so i give Bering Sea Gold 2 grubby thumbs up so far.

two-thumbs-up_large.jpg

Hapy Holes

Pete B)

Im thinking on contacting discovery channel and see if they want to do a reality show about me!

Heres how it will go...for starters...

Tom gets up early after working the night shift and packs the toyota up. As he tries to fire it up...it wont start. After pulling on the wire that he has been wanting to fix for months now it finally roars to life.

He has googled a area and is now at the spot. But, unfortunatly...there are private property signs all over. Tom doesnt know what to do. Hes sold his retirement to get the ML5000 hes using and has to pay it off! Toms dad keeps telling him he is in hock over his ears and better get on some gold.

After pulling on the wire again to get the Toyota going he tries another spot. This one looks good and Tom knows there are millions of dollars worth of gold in this wash.

Now he is feeling good and gets the 5000 out and starts detecting.....5 min. into detecting he hears a strange sound in his headset...its a double tone and it keeps coming about every minute...Tom looks at his battery indicator and sees hes only at 7.3 volts. Another set back,another breakdown. His charger has stopped working and his battery is dead!

After hiking 15 miles back to the truck he gets his back up battery and is finally detecting again. This has really set him back and he only has half a day before the sun goes down and winter sets in.(Dad still has not gotten his detector out and is looking at rocks and critters)

Now he heads back up the wash and starts detecting. He gets a very small sweet weewoo.. Tom knows this is it..he scrapes off the overburden and the signal gets louder. Hes now down to the bedrock and has a very loud signal. Tom knows this will pay for the ML and digs feverishly. (dad is back at the truck sleeping)

His heart is racing and he finally has the target in his spoon. After dividing and dividing he finds it!!!!COMMERCIAL TIME..... A 30 cal. bullet. Tom is so dejected he cries.

After a while he tries detecting again.......FAST FOWARD OVER 5 HRS....Tom has dug 15 bullets, 5 pcs of wire, a horseshoe, and a some tin.

He has to head back to the truck carrying a dead turtle he fournd, as the sun is almost down and winter is upon him.

Tom is crying and angry all the way back to the truck. The dealer that sold him this stupid 5000 promised he would be rich..... :P (jk)

Dad is excited to see him and wants to see the gold, all Tom can show him is the junk.

Dad cries also....they are both broke and will have to sell thier houses. They have no food and apply for Gov. assistence.

Tom knows next season will be the mother load though....(discovery channel is out salting areas for him now) :)

Hows that for a drama day! :

Tom H.

One thing thats really grinding my gears is bloody fat guts Hoffman on GRA, i mean

really TOD what bloke is so thick that he cant even Google up "Gold Prospecting for wankers" and do a better job ay bloke

ya listnin TOD

all i have to say is Todd is a blueprint for disaster (FUTURE STITNT BYPASS ETC.)

RJ

Tom

Thats bloody magic mate, but needs more breakdowns and dummy spits from the partner :D :D

Episode #2 - Tom arrives back on the wash, now armed with his new lucky Turtle shell helmet,

He's replaced the Tojo wire with a thin elastic band just for safety's sake and he's sure it

wont cause a breakdown :D , Dad (Nugget tooth Pop) is digging a new hole for a toilet 7 miles

from the wash and is keen to drop a nugget in it for a test, Tom looks for Pop but he's

got the shits up and left the toilet and gone into town to get smashed off his nut, Tom feels his

team has Broken down and looks around desperately for a Rubber band to fix it,Pop swaggers back into camp

drunk as a monkey and Knocks Toms Turtle shell Helmet off his head as he sobs & wails :( "i loved that Turtle man"

Tom reassures Pop that the Turtle soup did taste like crap and he wishes he had added some rubber bands to the recipe.

COMERCIAL BREAK: - Advert - Are you suffering from an itchy Balloon knot ?, well you need the all new "pop that knot" cream :D

just one application and the itch is gone, so remember, itching, burning, "Pop that knot"...........

Tom and Pop are finally up and detecting, but they hear a nasty POPPING sound coming from Toms lower section, Pop

asks Tom "Did you apply the cream" Tom replies NO get off my case dude, i just wrapped a rubber band around the balloon knot

but its broken down and there's nuggets flying everywhere, Pop grabs a bucket and

BLANK SCREEN WITH MESSAGE READING - EPISODE CUT, DUE TO COMPLAINTS FROM THE "NATIONAL FECAL PHOBICS ASSOCIATION"......

Tom

Thats bloody magic mate, but needs more breakdowns and dummy spits from the partner :D :D

Episode #2 - Tom arrives back on the wash, now armed with his new lucky Turtle shell helmet,

He's replaced the Tojo wire with a thin elastic band just for safety's sake and he's sure it

wont cause a breakdown :D , Dad (Nugget tooth Pop) is digging a new hole for a toilet 7 miles

from the wash and is keen to drop a nugget in it for a test, Tom looks for Pop but he's

got the shits up and left the toilet and gone into town to get smashed off his nut, Tom feels his

team has Broken down and looks around desperately for a Rubber band to fix it,Pop swaggers back into camp

drunk as a monkey and Knocks Toms Turtle shell Helmet off his head as he sobs & wails :( "i loved that Turtle man"

Tom reassures Pop that the Turtle soup did taste like crap and he wishes he had added some rubber bands to the recipe.

COMERCIAL BREAK: - Advert - Are you suffering from an itchy Balloon knot ?, well you need the all new "pop that knot" cream :D

just one application and the itch is gone, so remember, itching, burning, "Pop that knot"...........

Tom and Pop are finally up and detecting, but they hear a nasty POPPING sound coming from Toms lower section, Pop

asks Tom "Did you apply the cream" Tom replies NO get off my case dude, i just wrapped a rubber band around the balloon knot

but its broken down and there's nuggets flying everywhere, Pop grabs a bucket and

BLANK SCREEN WITH MESSAGE READING - EPISODE CUT, DUE TO COMPLAINTS FROM THE "NATIONAL FECAL PHOBICS ASSOCIATION"......

Oh Lordy....

I almost pissed myself reading this. FUNNY!

I was kind of thinking when I was out in the shop......more drama would be good.

Ok....

Tom has been researching washes all week and got out to one of them. (after wiggling the wire to start his truck) He would fix it but its going to set the operation down for a week and cost thousands of dollars. As he goes up the wash...he sees detector digs. Crap! this is a virgin wash!!!!....someone beat Tom to it!

Then he finds it...a business card that say...ROBS DETECTOR SALES on it. Tom begins to cry again.....The Allison boys have been in here. Theres no chance Tom will find any gold here. They suck all the gold out with thier gold magnet.

Dejected and broke Tom heads back out to the truck to find pops still looking for bugs and funny rocks but fully relived.

Tom has one more spot that he knows will give gold bearing gravels...

If he doesnt find gold at this wash his wife has told him shes taking the baby and leaving him.

He has to find gold here...

COMMERCIAL>>>>>Toms letting the 5000 tune itself.

Dad has said hes tired of holding Tom up and will leave the venture if he doesnt find any gold this time. Hes had it and doesnt care about this gold stuff anyway. Toms in a financial bind and also relationship problems.

Tom is more determined then ever to find the gold now. He knows it is up this wash.

As he heads out and walks for a bit he feels light...then he relizes. DOH! he forgot his pick. After spending half the day going back to the truck to get his pick and finds Dad out in the hills doing his business, he starts detecting again.

NOTHER COMMERCIAL..

Tom is swinging the coil like a madman. Hes now more determined then ever to find gold.

Then it happens....a small WEEWOO or WOOWEE or WOEWEEOO...His heart skips a beat, could it be....as he rapidly scrapes the overburden the signal gets stronger....hes down to bedrock now....the signal is so loud it hurts Toms ears.

He continues to scrape and pick... then he sees it.... a faint glint of gold color...

Toms overjoyed as he digs it out and looks at it....

COMMERCIAL TIME>>>>

He holds it in his hand and something doesnt seem right....its a old brass 22 shell casing.

Tom beats his head on the closest rock and starts to bleed out.

He throws the 5000 off into the hills and starts to walk out.

After a while hes feeling dizzy and light headed, so he sits down.

CUT TO POPS...

After thinking his son has found the mother load and is not going to cut him in, he takes the truck back home and forgets about prospecting and his son.

CUT TO TOM.

Dizzy and bleeding out he keeps seeing illusions of gold...........grasping at sand.....holding rocks.....snow is falling now...what will happen to Tom!

STAY TUNED FOR NEXT SEASON!

image00222.gif

Next Season - Tom and Pop see a new show on Discovery called "Bering Sea Gold" and set their mind on building a

dry desert dredge on wheels from Bubble wrap & toilet roll tubes, Tom's sure it will work well as he fits the old Kirby

vacuum to the dredge and wonders if the 100 mile long power extension lead will be long enough, pop wants to fit sails

to power the dredge across the desert but Tom disagrees and wants to use an extra long hose on the Kirby to SUCK them

across the desert to the wash.

Will Tom be able to pan gold from the Kirby bag ?, will Pop insist they use adult under garments instead of Miners Moss

in the Riffle box ? ...... will a Tornado blow the whole thing to the shithouse ?...... STAY TUNED.. next season on

THE BLATANTLY OBVIOUS CHANNEL :D

Beeping Pete When is the next chapter coming out. I can't wait for the next season. Will Pop run out of aduld undergarments and does he have alzheimers and not know the difference between new and used. Sounds like these are the kind of guys that find old tokens for the cathouse while metal detecting and then try to pass them for a freebe Saturday night. Let's see then next chapter. Jerry

1st ep not to bad so we'll see ay.

really TOD what bloke is so thick that he cant even Google up "Gold Prospecting for wankers" and do a better job ay bloke :angry2:

ya listnin TOD :rolleyes::angry2:

I agree Ugbomb 5oz and a warm yurt with a chikie to keep ya warm at night, thats the way. :D

TV = Drama so i'm all good with that on any show bout gold, so i give Bering Sea Gold 2 grubby thumbs up so far.

two-thumbs-up_large.jpg

Hapy Holes

Pete B)

Hey Dude

where ya all going all dressed up like that you going

looking for Tom as he seems to have gotten lost on his

way back from the eight mile trip to the crapper sure

hope he has Spot and I don't mean on his britches...

Rodd

STOP PRESS

Jack Hoffman seen at Tom & Pops claim "The Golden Diaper"

When questioned Jack replied 2011WinterTCATourDay2sKtMQOBQJj2l.jpgi'm jus here to trade sluice matting with Pops, kind of like trading baseball cards for seniors....

OUR ROVING REPORTER "R Slicker" reports seeing Jack and Pops negotiating with "Seniors Monthly" Magazine for a contract

to do a full frontal centerfold shoot.

Will there be a dirty split in camp ? Will Pops & Jack get the photo deal and go "Tuff in da Buff" ?

Will Tom & Tod do a "flash Yo Bod" rebuttal..... WE CAN ONLY PRAY & HOPE NOT.....

I'm R Slicker for Depends Udergarments, When your sluice gives up the Goose fit one of ours and let her loose....

Back to you in the newsroom TOM :D

Geeze does every reality TV show have to have father and son issues or employees that just don't function. Watching one of the GOLD Alaska shows and the diesel operator on a D-8 lets his rig run out of diesel because he is thinking too much about how much gold they aren't finding and/or his family back in Oregon. I'm sorry but when I got on the rig in the morning....the first thing I did was fill er up and then preheat. And then checked her fuel again at lunch! It ain't rocket science!

It seems that they have to add the type of drama found on Orange County Choppers!

But I suffer through it all...suspend reality and a lot of credibility just to watch em get the gold! It is such a pretty sight! Especially when it is in such large quantities!

I think that someone should do a reality show with Doc, Rob, Leverite, and Uncle Ralph! Now that would be one hell of a Show!

Title it! "IS THAT A DETECTOR IN YOUR HAND? OR ARE YOU JUST GLAD TO SEE ME!"

image00222.gif

Next Season - Tom and Pop see a new show on Discovery called "Bering Sea Gold" and set their mind on building a

dry desert dredge on wheels from Bubble wrap & toilet roll tubes, Tom's sure it will work well as he fits the old Kirby

vacuum to the dredge and wonders if the 100 mile long power extension lead will be long enough, pop wants to fit sails

to power the dredge across the desert but Tom disagrees and wants to use an extra long hose on the Kirby to SUCK them

across the desert to the wash.

Will Tom be able to pan gold from the Kirby bag ?, will Pop insist they use adult under garments instead of Miners Moss

in the Riffle box ? ...... will a Tornado blow the whole thing to the shithouse ?...... STAY TUNED.. next season on

THE BLATANTLY OBVIOUS CHANNEL :D

There is coffee all over my computer screen, and I wet myself laughing so hard! :lol: You guys have to keep this going!

Archived