Wow...you all are killing me!!!

Thats a beaut!!!

I got a drawer pull today..lol

Keep em coming!

Heres a little beast to feast yer eyes on :blink:

Frank!

You did it!!!

You finally got into the club. :)

Congrats man, you deffinently put in the time and effort to get that one.

Good deal.

Tom H.

Holy Cow!!!!! How deep, what with ... Was it in the pounded areas? WTG! Cheers, Unc

Hey Unc, they're ALL pounded ain't they ???

Hit it in a wash, thought it was gonna be another rusty can or piece of metal.

Interesting signal at first, then after moving 3 good sized rocks from digging the hole the signal turned to aawww f#$% another large trash piece

(overload) at about 7-8 inches. Then I kept digging I was using the Ol Turdy-5-hundred with a 16" NF SL mono (love that analog) and even though

I cut a good sized hole I couldn't be quite sure exactly where the signal was from with the large diameter coil on.

So I called up the hill from where I was for Glenn and Mike to come down Glenn had a 5000 with the new 6x8NF coil on it so that was perfect for getting

a direction on the dig.

Once I got that I started digging deeper in that direction at about 12-14 inches I started taking big scoopfulls 1 at a time out and waving it over

Glenns coil

waiting for him to say signal or not. Then 1 scoop had the target and I dumped some into 1 hand and it was still in the scoop,

then I picked out this good sized rock out of the scoop and just before I waved it over his coil I looked at him an said Tell me you don't have a signal anymore thats what he said NO SIGNAL !!

WOWSA WOWSA, in my brain I knew I had something good then in my left hand a dirty rock that gave an overload,brushed it once with the other hand an saw a glint of color, thats all it took popped that baby in my big mouth and it came out a muddy hunk of gold an quartz.

Then the dancin started ,... I looked like the ol timer in Bogarts "Treasure of the Sierra Madre" jumpin an praisin Mother Earth !!!!

Archived