little ones at Greaterville

So how did you guys do?

Well got rained out. No color. Been working the named gultches down there hoping the 5000 might produce a little left over but it's time to come up with another plan. That ground is so hammered. It was cold at night but we still ran into a Tiger rattlesnake and a poched doe.

• Admin

Hey Guys,

Thanks for the comments.

I'm hoping to get back down to Greaterville soon to see if the place is killed. It has always been a hard place to find gold, but would like to give it another whirl to see if I have lost my touch there. About three years ago I had a pretty good run going, like 6-7 trips in a row with over 1/4 ounce or better each trip. That being said, that was three years ago, not sure what Greaterville will hold for me on the next run .... :(

Take care,

Rob Allison

Hey Guys,

Thanks for the comments.

I'm hoping to get back down to Greaterville soon to see if the place is killed. It has always been a hard place to find gold, but would like to give it another whirl to see if I have lost my touch there. About three years ago I had a pretty good run going, like 6-7 trips in a row with over 1/4 ounce or better each trip. That being said, that was three years ago, not sure what Greaterville will hold for me on the next run .... :(

Take care,

Rob Allison

Well if we get some crazy rains it might work out for us.. Already this year.. My first year I have learned this...

Well got rained out. No color. Been working the named gultches down there hoping the 5000 might produce a little left over but it's time to come up with another plan. That ground is so hammered. It was cold at night but we still ran into a Tiger rattlesnake and a poched doe.

Well you got out and enjoyed the wilderness. Hopefully the border patrol didn't hassle you at the checkpoint. They always hassle me.

Archived