little ones at Greaterville

• Admin

Hey Doug,

Congrats on the nuggets you found. Greaterville has been pounded hard over the years. The access is easy to get around and most areas can be accessed by roads or short hikes. There's a lot of gold still at or around Greaterville, but in some places the trash is overwhelming.

Wishing you all luck down there.

Rob Allison

Great job brother, keep at it and another big one will clank out of the scoop :D . Greaterville is one of the hardest places to find nuggets , as Rob said theres still alot of big gold just overwhelming trash.

Jason dont loose hope im still finding plenty down there , sometimes just turning the machine off and hiking out of the way untill you see some juicy gravels is all it takes to get gas money :blush:

• 2 weeks later...

Good to hear you all are trying to hang in there.....no doubt there is gold in GV,,BB proved it to me by picking up that 1/4 ozer i walked over!! :wacko:

Rob continues to say it is there and Doug and BB continue to find it,,,maybe i will get back down there soon with a new 6000!! hahhaha

You gotta go to get it !!!!!!!

paul

God bless you all from New Zealand!!!!

paul

BB you still got your 4500????

Justin- good to hear from you man. Been a little quite on the forums it seems. We need to meet up again soon down there. I keep telling myself I need to try some other area but the road only seems to lead to GV from my house. Best of luck to all.

What's up Justin!!!!!

Good to hear you all are trying to hang in there.....no doubt there is gold in GV,,BB proved it to me by picking up that 1/4 ozer i walked over!! :wacko:

Rob continues to say it is there and Doug and BB continue to find it,,,maybe i will get back down there soon with a new 6000!! hahhaha

You gotta go to get it !!!!!!!

paul

God bless you all from New Zealand!!!!

paul

BB you still got your 4500????

Good to hear from you, Hope that you are having a great time in New Zealand. Doug

We'll have a small group down there this weekend. If anyone wants to meet up or stop by the camp Saturday night I'll be making a bunch of pork burritos.....send me a PM. We should have a bunch of bullets and boot tacks to show off :D

Not to be a party pooper, but I remember a fellow got fined for some old nails there last year. Ranger said they were antiquities. Boot tacks would be the same if over 50 years old.

• Admin

Hey Guys,

Well I know some guys were talking about a campout at Greaterville this weekend. I'm down in Tucson now and the wind is crazy!!

I received a "2011 Outstanding Employee of the Year" award, so the State of Arizona is doing a huge Ceremony for all Arizona Trades.

Wishing the guys much luck if they are down there pounding dirt.

Rob Allison

Hey Guys,

Well I know some guys were talking about a campout at Greaterville this weekend. I'm down in Tucson now and the wind is crazy!!

I received a "2011 Outstanding Employee of the Year" award, so the State of Arizona is doing a huge Ceremony for all Arizona Trades.

Rob Allison

Well, good on ya, bro!

Hey Guys,

Rob Allison

Rob, It's great that you received the award. I guess it's time for me to say, Thanks for all the help that you have given me. What goes around, :P:P comes around. Doug

Archived