Used Minelab Metal Detectors for Sale - Awesome Deals!!

• Admin

Hello All,

I have three Minelab metal detectors, two used and one new for sale. All of these deals are smokin, well worth the purchase.

(1) Used Minelab GPX4500 Metal Detector with all stock accessories in great condition for - $3,000.00 For this price I would think it will last long. The detector is in great conditon, verified it works and all stock accessories are included as show in pictures below. The price final and includes FedEx Home Delivery or Ground Shipping with $3,000 insurance. SALE PENDING

(1) Used Minelab E-Trac Metal Detector with all stock accessories also in great condition for $1,100.00 This is also a mind-blowing price, new these units are $1,549.00, which is a $450 savings. All stock accessories are includes and the unit has been tested and works fine. This price also includes FedEx Home Delivery or Ground Shipping with $1,100 insurance. DETECTOR SOLD!

(1) Brand New Minelab GPX4500 with all stock accessories. I will also include free FedEx Home Delivery or Ground Shipping with full insurance on this unit. I'm asking $3,500 firm. This unit new sold for $4,750.00.

Both of the above used detectors are now covered by a transferable warranty program through Minelab Americas.

(1) Brand new Minelab GPX4500 Metal Detector with all stock accessories for $3,500. This unit is new, never been used and includes a full 3 year warranty. I will also includes shipping and insurance on this unit with the lower 48 US States.

If you're interested in any of these units, please contact me ASAP at the following contact numbers. I will not hold units, must be paid in full at the time of purchase. Pictures can be seen on this forum under the Gold Prospecting forum or Classified section.

Rob's Detector Sales

623.362.1459 office line

602.909.9008 business cell

auplacers@yahoo.com email

or - PM me through the forums or reply back here.

Thanks,

Rob Allison

Archived