Nuggetslayer is back in action!

Well it has been well over a year since I have been in the field. I have been beating the books at college, but made the choice to get back into detecting again. I wouldn't have been able to with out my ol buddy Lucky, and my new friend Ken. Ken was nice enough to let me barrow his back up GPX4500. We went out today to an old patch, but seemed like I never left the gold fields. Between Lucky, Ken, Mrs. Lucky, and myself we were able to scrape up a little more than half an ounce. Myself I was able to get a little over a 1/4oz, not bad for being out of the game so long. Had a great time hanging out with the old gang, and meeting a new friend Ken. Can't wait to get back out and do some swinging in the fields!!!

Jeff,

It was great having you back in the field again. You've missed a ton of fun, but there are always more fun day's like we had today. You haven't missed a beat and you slayed 3 of us that swing a coil 3 to 5 days a week...welcome back! Here's to full pokes and cooler days! Until our next hunt.

LuckyLundy

Wes, I'm not done yet :angry: , but I'm finishing up to be a RN. They have a lottery system to get into the programs tho. If I don't get into the RN program then I will end up going into the nuclear med program. I have been going to school for over 2 years now, but I can't stand all the gold lucky texts me all the time. I got the bug, so he got me back in the field, plus it wouldn't hurt to lose these 20 college pounds I've put on lol

Jeff

Good for you, that's great. We have a friend who's son started into the RN field but got frustrated with that lottery system and changed to a business degree. I'm kinda in your boat also, haven't had time to do much detecting and the weight is climbing. Your twenty pounds is thirty for me. But once you start digging those minelab holes it will start to come off.

Take care, Wes

Jeff,

It was great having you back in the field again. You've missed a ton of fun, but there are always more fun day's like we had today. You haven't missed a beat and you slayed 3 of us that swing a coil 3 to 5 days a week...welcome back! Here's to full pokes and cooler days! Until our next hunt.

LuckyLundy

LL,

Both you and Nuggetslayer make me jealous. There just aren't any patches so pokes can be filled here in Colorado. Only thing to do (when it's the season - and one has to content with the rafters and kayakers ) is dredging, but the gold is small!!! Good luck to you both, and all that join you in the hunt,

Pat

Well it has been well over a year since I have been in the field. I have been beating the books at college, but made the choice to get back into detecting again. I wouldn't have been able to with out my ol buddy Lucky, and my new friend Ken. Ken was nice enough to let me barrow his back up GPX4500. We went out today to an old patch, but seemed like I never left the gold fields. Between Lucky, Ken, Mrs. Lucky, and myself we were able to scrape up a little more than half an ounce. Myself I was able to get a little over a 1/4oz, not bad for being out of the game so long. Had a great time hanging out with the old gang, and meeting a new friend Ken. Can't wait to get back out and do some swinging in the fields!!!

Way to go Jeff. Glad to see that you are back. Congrats, Doug

• Admin

Hey Nuggetslayer,

Nice group of nuggets you all found. Great to hear you're back chasing the gold. Wishing you much luck with the RN program. My wife went through it many years ago, same type of deal. I think it's well worth it, RN's are you huge demand and the pay is very good also.

Talk with you later,

Rob Allison

• 2 weeks later...

Hey is the lottery system some sort of CAliforny thing????---LOLOL

I went for two years and got my Rn with an associates degree,,,basically pays the same except they want the BSN's for management....NOT!

Travel nursing is the way, bro,,,work 3 months and hunt 9....lol

Good looking stuff and LL and Robin helped me get my start with Minelab a while back,,,i am still ruined!!!! hahahaha

Good hunting!

paul

Hey is the lottery system some sort of CAliforny thing????---LOLOL

I went for two years and got my Rn with an associates degree,,,basically pays the same except they want the BSN's for management....NOT!

Travel nursing is the way, bro,,,work 3 months and hunt 9....lol

Good looking stuff and LL and Robin helped me get my start with Minelab a while back,,,i am still ruined!!!! hahahaha

Good hunting!

paul

Archived