>> Request for Special Prayer!! <<

• Admin

Hello All,

Was out in the field this evening getting ready for some customers tomorrow for field instructions on their new Minelab's. The call was basically saying my Grandmother, which has been very sick lately is not doing very well in the ICU. She is now on life support (ventalator) as her Co2 was at 110 and her PH was 7.1. They said another hour like this and she wouldn't have been here. She is now in a mild coma due to medications and the machine is breathing for her. The concern is will she be able to come off the life support and breath on her own.

I have always been a huge believe in "Power of Prayer," so I'm asking for your prayers for her that she will gain strenght and be able to get back on her feet very soon. If you would like to Pray for my Grandmother, her name is Helen Gholson.

I very much appreciate it. God Bless you all.

Rob Allison

My prayers and deepest condolences go out to you and your family in this trying time. Have faith. The man upstairs will do what is best for her. She is in good hands!!

Prayers already on its way.. I feel for the seasoned ones.. God Bless..

Hello All,

Was out in the field this evening getting ready for some customers tomorrow for field instructions on their new Minelab's. The call was basically saying my Grandmother, which has been very sick lately is not doing very well in the ICU. She is now on life support (ventalator) as her Co2 was at 110 and her PH was 7.1. They said another hour like this and she wouldn't have been here. She is now in a mild coma due to medications and the machine is breathing for her. The concern is will she be able to come off the life support and breath on her own.

I have always been a huge believe in "Power of Prayer," so I'm asking for your prayers for her that she will gain strenght and be able to get back on her feet very soon. If you would like to Pray for my Grandmother, her name is Helen Gholson.

I very much appreciate it. God Bless you all.

You got it bud....prayers are going up.

Tomn

Archived