A couple of pictures of Arizona Gold

• Admin

Hello All,

Thought I would share a few pictures of some gold a parnter and I found over the course of about 5-6 trips into the hills with Minelab GPX5000's. Nothing real giant, biggest I have is about 3/4 ounce while my partners is about 7-8 Dwt's. I had a little more weight then my partner at about 3+ ounces, he was just shy of 2.75 ounces if I remember correctly. Not a bad run when gold is topping $1,800 per ounce.

My picture is on the left, partners on the right.

Hope you enjoyed.

Rob Allison

Goll darnit I would be urinating on myself if I foung that!

Nothing big??? Whats big! :)

You got a nose for it Rob....

Keep it up.

Tks for getting me more hungry. :)

Tom

• Admin

Hey Guys,

Thanks for all your comments. Keep in mind, everyone shows the days they done well, but it's the time inbetween that most don't know about. There are times when you go out for days and weeks without a single find if you're prospecting, then you make a hit. Regardless if I'm finding something or not, I enjoy the outdoors, the sense of being closer to the Lord and his creations along with the thrill of finding something along the way.

Hope to see more of your finds in the near future. Looking at mine get boring. :wub:

Take care,

Rob Allison

Hey Guys,

Thanks for all your comments. Keep in mind, everyone shows the days they done well, but it's the time inbetween that most don't know about. There are times when you go out for days and weeks without a single find if you're prospecting, then you make a hit. Regardless if I'm finding something or not, I enjoy the outdoors, the sense of being closer to the Lord and his creations along with the thrill of finding something along the way.

Hope to see more of your finds in the near future. Looking at mine get boring. :wub:

Take care,

Rob Allison

Got to agree with you Rob:

Just getting out and having fun is what its about.

Since I bought the 5000 and got back into prospecting...ive spent more time with my dad in the last year then the previous 5. That makes it worth it!

The Arizona landscape has a lot of beauty to offer up...if you take the time to look at it.

I get a kick out of finding interesting rocks, bullets, mining artifact,looking at old mines and what the old timers did......ect. :)

Im posting my skunks.....just to keep it even. Got a lot more of them then hits.

If you count the hrs and work on my last outing...I think I made .000003 cents an hr. :)But I had a heck of a good time!

Tom

Regardless if I'm finding something or not, I enjoy the outdoors, the sense of being closer to the Lord and his creations along with the thrill of finding something along the way.

Ditto... I'd rather be out prospecting and thinking about the Lord, then be sitting in a church thinking about prospecting.cool.gif

Archived