Pay to Mine

I'm sure most of you know Jennifer Bond that comes on here.Well Jennifer has her own prospecting forum

www.prelovedplacer.com/forums/ She has some of her claims that she is thinking about putting up for a pay to mine.Jen at this time is taking a poll on how much one would be willing to pay.You can see pictures of her claims on her forum but you will have to sign on.Just look under the first General Discussion to see everything and do vote on what you think the price should be.

This will be something like Moore Creek but you can drive to her claims.This should help to keep your cost down and she is I think will be taking everybody out each day.

I guess I should have said this first that Jen and her claims are in British Columbia.

Go tell her hello.

Chuck Anders

Thanks for the mention Chuck...... I'm looking forward to this new venture and I'll be sure to give a discount to my loyal friends on the various forums I've been on over the last few years (including of course this one and AZO as well as others).. you've all been a great help for me on various issues... it's a great location with TONS of tailings, easy drive from a central British Columbia town with full amenities (hospitals, hotels, etc etc), 3-4 hour drive from Vancouver etc so it has a lot of potential....

Here's a teaser link (I've turned off the requirement to join so that people can view the discussion but you will have to sign up to see the pictures that are included as attachments).

http://www.prelovedplacer.com/forums/index.php?topic=899.0

Stay tuned for more info.

Jennifer

Thanks for the mention Chuck...... I'm looking forward to this new venture and I'll be sure to give a discount to my loyal friends on the various forums I've been on over the last few years (including of course this one and AZO as well as others).. you've all been a great help for me on various issues... it's a great location with TONS of tailings, easy drive from a central British Columbia town with full amenities (hospitals, hotels, etc etc), 3-4 hour drive from Vancouver etc so it has a lot of potential....

Here's a teaser link (I've turned off the requirement to join so that people can view the discussion but you will have to sign up to see the pictures that are included as attachments).

http://www.prelovedp...php?topic=899.0

Stay tuned for more info.

Jennifer

Well, Jennifer, I just spent 15 minutes trying to sign up and log on to your site and have given up ... You definitely need a more user friendly signup/sign in process ... Sorry... Cheers, Unc

Well, Jennifer, I just spent 15 minutes trying to sign up and log on to your site and have given up ... You definitely need a more user friendly signup/sign in process ... Sorry... Cheers, Unc

Sorry to hear that, I've had people signing up all day with no problem... sadly with all the spam bots on the web if I don't make the system a female dog to sign up on (weird characters you have to type etc) then the bots setup memberships and harvest email addresses and that's no good either.

Either way, you could have PM'd me offline for assistance.

I tried to setup an account for you but looked all over your website and was unable to find an email address which I need for your account.

Jen

I've tried to register on that forum more than once, each time it tells me my IP address is "a spam". Oh, well. And I have contacted you in the past about it with no response. E-mail is biggrex@gmail.com, if you can set up an account I would appreciate it.

As brought out in questions on your forum. How much gold has been detected on this claim..... We here in the Moterlode of California have numerous areas of past producing placer mines, but very, very few of them would be worthy of paying hard earned cash to detect/prospect. Most of those that would be worth the money are kept very close by the owner. Get a good track record of current finds... that will certainly help. Until then it would be not much more than another operation mining the miners.

Hi El Dorado

Have you gone to Jen's forum to look at the claims and some gold she has??I'd ask alot of questions before putting down my money too.I'm waiting now to see what kind of price she comes up with.We all sit back and say you go first.Then if the report comes back it's one hot claims then she will have more people jumping on the bandwagon than she can book.

Chuck Anders

Heck, i would probably go just to see the country...

i know it is beautiful up there!

I will try to sign up Jenn

paul

As brought out in questions on your forum. How much gold has been detected on this claim..... We here in the Moterlode of California have numerous areas of past producing placer mines, but very, very few of them would be worthy of paying hard earned cash to detect/prospect. Most of those that would be worth the money are kept very close by the owner. Get a good track record of current finds... that will certainly help. Until then it would be not much more than another operation mining the miners.

I agree.

All I see is videos from More Creek on her forum that Rob made a while back, and another video of of the area but made by some whiny enviro idiot. Where are the pictures of the gold that Jen herself or someone else has found on the claims? How about actual metal detected gold recovered from the same tailings that people may sign up to hunt? Whats the history of the area? Were large nuggets found? or is it mainly fines? A new place to hunt up north would be great, but if it has no proven history, then why would someone be interested?

I can not see the gold that was posted on her forum, but was is found by her on the claims or was it purchased from old stock?

Adam, what's with the tone... jeesuz...

If you read the thread's you'd have seen that pictures are only viewable to members like on a LOT of forums.... if you have REAL questions and not just sarcastic tone, ask over in the discussion where they're being answered, don't just throw sarcasm around.

I'll make sure to let my friend know you think they have a whiny voice... sheesh.

So much negativity on a start up business I haven't even charged anyone to play on yet and in fact have been letting people play for free.

Later... may this thread on this forum end or be deleted as I could care less if anyone of the above style tone cares to be involved.

Rob, please deleted this thread, it's served no interest but create a bunch of negativity.

Jen

Jen ,

I know you have thicker skin than that! ;) There was no sarcastic tone in my post, only legitimate questions. People will want the facts of the mining area before they spend the money to visit. There is no reason to delete this post either, as the public may want to know more about your new business venture. I would visit More Creek based on the facts and personal accounts of the area. Where are your personal accounts of the area that people will pay to hunt? Convince me, and I may want to go.

By the way your friends first statement in the video is "what a mess" , so I consider that a greeny type statement...If I am wrong about him then I apologize.

Jen ,

I know you have thicker skin than that! ;) There was no sarcastic tone in my post, only legitimate questions. People will want the facts of the mining area before they spend the money to visit. There is no reason to delete this post either, as the public may want to know more about your new business venture. I would visit More Creek based on the facts and personal accounts of the area. Where are your personal accounts of the area that people will pay to hunt? Convince me, and I may want to go.

By the way your friends first statement in the video is "what a mess" , so I consider that a greeny type statement...If I am wrong about him then I apologize.

I do.. it's just frustrating when that pain in the arse spam software that I have to use to protect members actually costs me members....

By the way, if you listened you'd have heard "Know we know they they stopped doing HYDRAULIC MINING WHAT A MESS"....the what a mess is about hydraulicing but whatever, the audio is being swapped out as we speak so you don't have to hear the "whining".

All the info people are asking about is in the thread originally linked to.

Jen

Hey guys, Jennifer is a woman. She is someone's daughter, wife or sister. Would you want guys raggin on your loved one. I'd rather do business with a woman anyday. When same sex people deal it's just friendship and money. With the opposite sex you get that little bit extra attention and kindness. Whether it's with a guy and girl or the opposite.

Even though I do not know Jen. I'm sure she wouldn't rip you off. If her claims were bogus that's different. Her company and long time reputation in the forums are at stake. If you visit you get to see some beautiful country I'm sure.

Sorry guys, maybe it's just me, I just couldn't put a woman down. It would make me less of a man.

Good luck to you Jen. Don't let anybody get to you. Did you sell your GP 3000 yet? To bad I just bought mine four month's ago.

Your friend,

Jimmy

• Admin

Hey All,

I have sold many Minelab detectors to guys prospecting up in British Columbia - Canada. I've heard great stories of finds, some even being good sized nuggets. I don't know much about Jen's property or claims, but would like to hear more.

Please continue to post more details here Jen if you wish.

Rob Allison

Hey All,

I have sold many Minelab detectors to guys prospecting up in British Columbia - Canada. I've heard great stories of finds, some even being good sized nuggets. I don't know much about Jen's property or claims, but would like to hear more.

Please continue to post more details here Jen if you wish.

Rob Allison

Thank you for the words Rob... there will ALWAYS been a spot for you to swing coil on my claims FREE OF CHARGE!!!! The services you've (and a few others) have provided the community have more than paid for anything I would charge.

Jennifer

Hey guys, Jennifer is a woman. She is someone's daughter, wife or sister. Would you want guys raggin on your loved one. I'd rather do business with a woman anyday. When same sex people deal it's just friendship and money. With the opposite sex you get that little bit extra attention and kindness. Whether it's with a guy and girl or the opposite.

Even though I do not know Jen. I'm sure she wouldn't rip you off. If her claims were bogus that's different. Her company and long time reputation in the forums are at stake. If you visit you get to see some beautiful country I'm sure.

Sorry guys, maybe it's just me, I just couldn't put a woman down. It would make me less of a man.

Good luck to you Jen. Don't let anybody get to you. Did you sell your GP 3000 yet? To bad I just bought mine four month's ago.

Your friend,

Jimmy

Thank you Jimmy... I appreciate the kind words... and you're right, I don't rip anyone off.. hell, this pay to mine thing isn't even in operation yet, I'm just discussing the idea on my board, unlike some who just start stuff up... it seems my wanting to seek input from actual users is more trouble than it's worth... but thanks for caring and the kind words.

:wub:

PS: GP 3000 is on ebay... then goes the GPX-4500 and the E-Trac... I need a GPX-5000 to go on in life... (well, maybe not to "go on" per say but after seeing JP's DVD and hearing the comments of others... yea, need is a good word)

Jennifer

Hi Jennifer

My way of thinking when I ask you if it was okay to put what you said about pay to mine was to do you a favor and let others here on the forum know what you were planning.Now I don't know why nothing was said when Steve H. put info on here about Moore Creek.I know your a woman and you may put on a dress on at time are another but when you put pants on don't you do like the guys do and that's put in one leg at a time??I really don't care what you wear.I'm looking at all the claim you have and your willing to let someone like me come on there.If I can afford what you say you want I'll be there but if not maybe some others can.

I don't see myself making this year but if I can come up with the money next spring I'd like to be on your list.

Thanks Jen and next time I'll do a favor for someone I don't like.

Chuck Anders

Thanks Chuck.... as much as some may be unappreciative of what I was hoping to setup and my seeking input on it from our community, (something I thought would be appreciated in the day of no customer input) I do appreciate your sharing it with others. As much as you saw some "attitude" on here or other forums, there was at least 10 times that much in PM's, e-mails, etc but I'm not surprised... I've seen it before (that's why I'm not a member on several other forums including two up here in BC that I was on for years).... I'm not one to say "Hey, if you pee standing up, your idea is great" is laid on me all the time and is an excuse .... but it happens and it happens a lot.

A chance to have a Moore Creek (where you can even DREDGE!!!!!) within 3 ours drive of the US/Canada border, bring an overnight bag only, transportation and equipment (including Keene Beach Boxes and Super Concentrators, Blue Bowls, Minelab detectors, Heckler sluices, Hydro-Force nozzles), included, keep all the gold you find, should have been met with applause, not some of the comments I received but I don't want this thread to turn into a gender thread ect... that's what happens, threads go off topic into a "Urinary Olympics" (pi**ing match).... and people don't even make an effort to try to see the positive...

Thanks to those who joined my forum and to those who up to today continued to send me PM's saying "I can't get on, it's saying I'm spam etc".... I turned off ALL spam protection days ago so obviously some just like to complain and haven't even tried.

To those who stuck it out and made an attempt (and I setup your account for you within an hour or so), I hope to see you on the forums or the gold fields one day, be it my claims which I love to have company on, or else where......

To Rob who put up with this thread becoming a B&M session at times, thank you for your patience and for your comments about selling detectors up here in BC... :)

Thanks again for your help Chuck, you're a true gentleman who didn't have to make the original attempt to spread the word nor your most recent post about it's progress (the thread's progress)... for that my friend, if you can find the funds to get to BC (or even the border), you can be my guest on ANY of my claims, including this one, free of charge, any time... I'd be honored to have you as my guest.

This thread is dead to me now, that's why I said Rob could delete it.. I don't want Rob's forum turning into a complaint board about a service I'm trying to offer my fellow prospectors.

Cheers all.. we now return you to your regularly scheduled programing.

Jen

Hi Jen

I will be up your way by the spring of next year.I thank you for the kind offer of working on your claim for free.The first thing you need to know about me is I don't take advantage of a friend.To do that in my eyes would be wrong on my part.I'll pay by the day or work on a percentage of what I find.

I'd hate to see this post removed being this forum and others have guys like me are willing to come just for the adventure and any gold we find is just cream on the top.

Chuck Anders

No worries Chuck... I'm locking the site back down (turning back on the spam protection based on IP address) as I've started getting system crashes and ads for stuff on the site that don't belong...

GRRRRRRRRR

Maybe one day people will realize that people do things for a reason.... (see attached)

Jen

post-28230-0-33430000-1314549411_thumb.j

post-28230-0-93762000-1314549461_thumb.j

No worries Chuck... I'm locking the site back down (turning back on the spam protection based on IP address) as I've started getting system crashes and ads for stuff on the site that don't belong...

GRRRRRRRRR

Maybe one day people will realize that people do things for a reason.... (see attached)

Jen

hello jennifer, i am also just waiting for the 2nd response to join the forum. i signed in without a hitch and i am probably the least pc savvy person on here. (not even sure i am posting this in the right place lol) i have been very quiet on the forums because for some reason i'm scared to make a comment or state an opinion with the fear that that someone will want to rip my head off. jeez dont know if its the economy or just the sad state of affairs here in the u.s. or what? but it sure doesnt take much to make tempers flare on these forums. sad but true. anyway cant wait to get on and see and hear more. maybe i can just add dont take it personal, it just seems to be a trend on the forums right now. chill people, pleeezz.

Archived