Anyone using a15" WOT on a Eureka Gold?

Before I spend the money is it worth it? I've seen a couple of raves from folks with vested interests on a couple of other forums but nothing from us commoners. I'm planning another trip up into the Sawtooth and Rabbit Hole areas and am wondering if it does perform as intended.

I use a WOT on my Eureka, specially around a creek with water in it. The wot is waterproof. With a coil just below the water surface, it had found match head size flakes in a pool that was 10 - 18 inches deep.. Now would I found them just by sampling all the pools, yeah maybe, but knowing that particular pool was sounding off good on the detector made me pay attention to it. Using a hand pump suction dredge I fill a bucket of material until the Eureka didn't sing anymore. You will loose some ability on finer gold, and speci.I think the advantage is it does gives more depth, it also help you cover a area quickly. Once a nugget is found, it probably would pay off to grid and search the area again with the stock coil and the higher freqs. My 2cents worth. The WOT and Eureka is a super combination in coin shoots and relic hunting.

More Au to you, Robert

• Admin

Hello Fossikker,

As the other member mentioned, you will like the Coiltek 15-inch WOT dd Searchcoil. The major advantages of this coil is the size, which means more coverage per swing and more depth in the ground. The coil is also very lightweight and 100% waterproof. I have heard a handful of customer successful stories due to the Coiltek WOT.

We always have them in stock if you're looking for one.

Take care,

Rob Allison

You`ve got to be kidding me Frank! ^_^ Is that like hippie lingo from Austrailia? ;):D Wonder if they even make any of the orange coils anymore? Or is it just old stock, and Coiltek is moving forward with new models...Rob??

Archived