Single nugget almost pays for new Coiltek Blitz Searchcoil

• Admin

Hello All,

This video was taking some time ago while I was out testing the new Coiltek Blitz 14-inch Mono Searchcoil. The nugget I recovered was just a tad over 1/4 ounce, nearly paying for the coil in a single find @ $1,500 per ounce. This new coil is optimized for the Minelab GPX5000 metal detector using the Fine Gold timing, but can be used with any Minelab SD, GP or GPX with great results. I have proven that the Blitz is getting a bit more depth over the prior Goldstalker version of the same size.

The nugget recovered was in the side of a bank well over 12-inch deep. I never got an exact depth measurement, but you can see in the video it's not just a few inches in.

Here is a short video more for education purposes.

Take care,

Rob Allison

• Admin

Hello Guys,

Thanks for the comments.

Uncle Ron - I have sold many recently to guys that have anything from a SD2000 to a GPX5000. I haven't got any reports back from the guys, but sometimes no news is good news. I have asked them all to post their finding here and what they think about the new coil.

Take care,

Rob Allison

• Admin

Hey Dave,

The Blitz seems to pinpoint like any other elliptical mono I have used. Like always the other edges are hot, but the top and bottom seem to work best since the winding come closer together at those points.

I know they are selling well. Just hoping more would post some updated and finds. I know Mum's the Word, but damn .... :rolleyes:

I know they are selling well. Just hoping more would post some updated and finds. I know Mum's the Word, but damn .... :rolleyes:

Rob,

There just going back over their old patches first before the post how well the coil works. :ph34r:

With the price of gold you can't be to careful.

wonderer

Archived