Going to be Cold in the Morning

• Admin

Hello All,

I'm heading to the Goldfields in the morning to conduct field instructions with some new Minelab customers, but just wanted to say it's going to be very COLD! They are talking about temps between 10-14 degrees where I'm going. :o

Make sure all you nuggethunters bundle up tomorrow.

Take care,

Rob Allison

Hello All,

I'm heading to the Goldfields in the morning to conduct field instructions with some new Minelab customers, but just wanted to say it's going to be very COLD! They are talking about temps between 10-14 degrees where I'm going. :o

Take care,

Rob Allison

Rob, I sent you message but have not heard anything from you. I still want to come out and get some field instructions on the ML I bought from you last Christmas.

TxGold (James Harris)

Flipping Cold down here in Deming New Mexico today and coming again in the Morning.

15f , water froze in the house. It snowed a bit with 50 mph winds Roads closed because of blowing Dust and Snow! LOL!. God, I hate Snow!

The White Devil! 20f out side right now. Just topped off the Antifreeze in the Van

NoN of this crap for me! I left that back in Up State N.Y.!

PROTEST.jpg

Hello All,

Take care,

Rob Allison

OY VAY!!!! (slapping forehead)... you think it's cold 'there'....

Check this out... (yes, the black line between 20 and 40 is 32 (freezing).. :girl:

2 degrees here in Chino Valley this AM. We left Stanton a couple days early due to the cold, toy haulers are not made for cold weather! I do have a good pic of a white Rich Hill, will post soon.

Bunk

• Admin

Hello All,

It was freezing to say the least this weekend. Both nights it was down below 20 degrees. Someone at the Stanton Camp mentioned it got down to 9 degrees one night and I wouldn't doubt it! :ph34r: A couple of the customers that came down for field instructions couldn't believe how cold it was on Friday and Saturday.

Hey James, I'm playing catch up with phone calls and emails. I don't remember a phone message, so I'm thinking it was an email or PM. Sometimes emails get directed to my "Bulk" Yahoo folder, so it might have delivered there. Please call or shoot me back an email when you get time. Yes, lets get you down here for those instructions, the weather is beautiful right now (and cold :P ).

Take care,

Rob Allison

Archived