The West Coasters 24th Annual Rendezvous 2011 Hunt

• 3 weeks later...

For more information on the 2011 West Coasters RENDEZVOUS 2011, Pedersen's Metal Detectors will have Flyers available at their booth at the Faiplex Pomona Gold Show. This will be the West Coasters 24th Rendezvous.

It will be held on April 15,16&17th at Rancho Jurupa Regional Park (Crestmore Road off Mission Blvd) Riverside California. Day Parking... $2.00 per person. The West Coasters Chuck Wagon will be available Saturday for Breakfast & Lunch. Dinner Saturday Night $7.00. Sunday will be Breakfast only. More information later...

For more information on the 2011 West Coasters RENDEZVOUS 2011, Pedersen's Metal Detectors will have Flyers available at their booth at the Faiplex Pomona Gold Show. This will be the West Coasters 24th Rendezvous.

It will be held on April 15,16&17th at Rancho Jurupa Regional Park (Crestmore Road off Mission Blvd) Riverside California. Day Parking... $2.00 per person. The West Coasters Chuck Wagon will be available Saturday for Breakfast & Lunch. Dinner Saturday Night $7.00. Sunday will be Breakfast only. More information later...

Do you have to be a club member to attend? If so, can you direct me to the person whom I should contact for membership info. Also, where can I get the dates for the Pomona Gold Show? Thanks.

:) applevalleyjoe... good guestion... The West Coasters Renvezvous is open to everyone who wishes participate or just enjoy the fun as a spectator. I'm now 81 and participate in one or more events. There is a Jr. hunt for kids 12 or under... For more information

West Coast Prospectors and

Treasure Hunters Association

Attn: Ralph Crowther~~~26722 Valpariso Drive

Mission Viejo CA 92691

For more information on the Pomona Gold Show, it is on the 22-23 at the Pomona Fairplex... I have posted more

on this show in a link above or below this one. Thanks for responding... I hope to see you at the Rendezvous and I plan to be at Pedersens booth with more information

:) applevalleyjoe... good guestion... The West Coasters Renvezvous is open to everyone who wishes participate or just enjoy the fun as a spectator. I'm now 81 and participate in one or more events. There is a Jr. hunt for kids 12 or under... For more information

West Coast Prospectors and

Treasure Hunters Association

Attn: Ralph Crowther~~~26722 Valpariso Drive

Mission Viejo CA 92691

For more information on the Pomona Gold Show, it is on the 22-23 at the Pomona Fairplex... I have posted more

on this show in a link above or below this one. Thanks for responding... I hope to see you at the Rendezvous and I plan to be at Pedersens booth with more information

Thanks for the info. I'm sure that we will be meeting up some time. I live up the hill in Apple Valley.

• 4 weeks later...

:) Howdy... For more information on the 2011 Rendezvous the Westcoasters have a website with information on the Rendezvous, even a copy of the flyer with all the information detailed on the event... The scheduled hunts, all events, and a signup sheet are available.

www.westcoasters.org

I will post more later and may even start a new thread... thanks for your interest... Jim Straight

Howdy everyone... thank all of you who have shown an interest in the

annual 24th West Coasters Rendezvous 2011. Again let me say their website has all of the information regarding this event... There is a flyer posted detailing the hunts.

There is one earlybird hunt on Friday night for those of you who arrive on April 15th. Saturday, April 16th is a full day of events to chose from... But the Silver Bonanza hunt from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM require pre- registation... this is to make sure that there is no surge of last minute signups as only silver will be planted and ALL FEES WILL BE RETURNED TO THE HUNT. The entry cost for the all "SILVER BONANZA" hunt is $35.00.

Sunday April 17 will have two hunts and at 12:00 noon their will be a main

drawing and closing ceremonies...

I'm a slow two-finger hunt and peck typest... I'm on "dial-up." The West Coasters webb-site is easy to access... www.westcoasters.org ...

You may need to punch it in manually as I do not know how to blueline it.

This hunt is most likely to be one of the biggest seeded hunts that will

be held in the area... As you know it is on the same weekend as the Las

Vegas NV GPPA Gold and Treasure show... For those who cannot attend the LV event... The 2011 Rendezvous is at Rancho Jurupa Campground in Riverside

California... Thanks, Jim Straight

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

:):) For those of you who get Lost Treasure magazine check the upcoming events for April...

If you intersted in just attending for the day it is only two dollars per person/day to park

in the primitive area and take in the festivities as a visitor or enter one of the events.

Just check back in the earlier posts in this tread for information... Thanks... Jim Straight

• 2 weeks later...

Howdy All.... Time is short.... April 15-16-17... Just next weekend.

As for me, arthritis has slowed me down and I have only entered the

five and dime (nickels and dimes) hunt on Saturday... May be out there

in a walker :unsure: But I will be there as I have attended all of the

earlier events...

Gas is about $4.00; but day parking in the "primitive area" is about

$2.00 person...So if you can and are in the area, Saturday would be

a good day. For any information, just scroll back through the earlier

posts in the thread.

Rancho Jurupa Regional Park ~~Crestmore Road off Mission Blvd ~~Riverside

Gates open 7am and close at 10pm. Thanks for reading this thread. I'm

looking foreward to meeting "pondman" as he comes down from the Motherlode

area... If anyone reading this post, I will be most happy to meet you