Minelab Technology Center - Grand Opening

• Admin

Hello All,

I just wanted to announce the grand opening of the new Minelab Technology Training Center in Prescott, Arizona. The Grand opening will be Sept. 24th (Friday), from 9am to 6pm. There will be lectures throughout the day from several of the major Arizona partners along with grand opening presentation from Gary Schafer, Vice President of Minelab USA.

There will also be lectures on the new GPX4800 & GPX5000 along with demo units to see in person.

Burgers, Dogs and Water served all day!

Schedule for Saturday the 24th -

10am - Ribbon Cutting - Grand Opening from Gary Schafer

11am - Understanding the X-Terra Gold Metal Detector, by Kevin H.

1pm - Desert Detecting, Tips, Tricks & Questions/Answer - Rob Allison & Bill Southern (over 30 years combined field experience)

2pm - Minelab GPX5000 Timings and Info - Chris Gholson B.A. (owner/operator Arizona Outback)

3pm - Understanding Searchcoils (functions, configurations and more) - Steve Gholson (Team AZO)

This is open for anyone to attend. I highly encourage everyone to take advantage of this opportunity that Minelab has provided for us. There will be a wealth of knowledge and information shared on this day.

Address -

Minelab Technology Training Center

1191 Old Chisholm Trail

Prescott Valley - Dewey, Arizona 86327

I have also enclosed a PDF file with all the information and map.

Hope to see you all there.

Rob Allison

I'll probably be there- still pretty H-O-T down in Wickenburg.

The Detecting Q & A published on the Minelab page is different, so I wonder if we should be a little early:

10:00AM Ribbon Cutting, Gary Schafer Welcome to Minelab Americas

11:00AM Doc - Making the Detecting Life Easier

12:30PM Bill Southern & Rob Allison - Detecting Q&A

2:00PM Chris Gholson – GPX 5000 Practical Timings

3:00PM Steve Gholson - Understanding Coils

Minelab's announcement

Archived