Worth a Good Laugh if you have a lick of Common Sense

• Admin

Hello All,

I was sent this email below earlier today from a friend. I took one look at it and knew the source. I'm not even going to comment on it since it's so freaking stupid. All I can say is I hope the person that wrote it can find nuggets better than he can write messages.

fake gpx4500 and coil scam,s out of arizona

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

chinese fakes..gpx 4500 and coiltek coils as well as others..i would post this on the other forums but i know they would just delete it real fast..so everyone would get to se how this new..miners fucking miners scam...here is how it works..a certain group of dealers get together,,start all these rumors about these fakes..getting everybody leary to buy something used..so the dealer makes the new sale....put a bunch of bullshit auctions on e bay...make sure to say made in china exact copie..coils detectors etc..knowing dam well its gonna get to all the forums and everyone in the world to see...people wake up there is no sutch thing total bullshit....look what these dealers did with them sand trappers over in sudan..anyone here in the good ole usa couldnt get jack shit that had the word minelab...everyone needs to wake up and smell the coffee..minelab and the big dealers are out for themselves..they are not gonna do jack squat except squezze every cent they can outa of you..by any shyster tactic they can use....the fake shit from china has the be by far the biggest bunch of shit one could muster up...i just wonder what will come next..the only way them shyster dealers in arizona could do to prove me wrong is to show all these fake products in person..how about it arizona lets see the shit

Take care,

Rob Allison

Sure, Its all part of the master plan. like computers are all going to crash in 2000 and the world is coming to an end 2012 right or it could just be some Chinese that are really good at fakes. Why does the word Rolex come to mind? Hmmm I'll let you decide, AzNuggetBob

Wow this is good stuff. I have not followed the fake scam very closly but the question I have is what if I want to sell my used coiltec coils. Is there a way they could check with you Rob to see if they are real? Or do I just own boat anchors if I dont chose to use them?

• Admin

Hello All,

To be honest I have no clue what the guy is talking about. I think there are "knock-off" or fake products of just about everything you can purchase. I seen fake jewelry, fake diamonds, fake watches, fake purses and knock-off replicas of about every major products for sale that is popular.

When a company makes a very success product, someone is always trying to copy it. Minelab metal detectors are no different.

The real problem behind the scenes is the "Arizona Dealers" pretty much make the majority of the top dealers, or major Minelab partners. Some people and dealers can't stand this .... Don't knock the AZ Minelab dealers that have put their Heart and Soul into making a successful business.

Enough said,

Rob Allison

Excellent point Rob. When you reach the top, when you are number one, you automatically become a target. Anyone who has ever been at the top of their profession or field experiences this. Let the dogs bark, that's what they do..

:) Terry

Hello All,

To be honest I have no clue what the guy is talking about. I think there are "knock-off" or fake products of just about everything you can purchase. I seen fake jewelry, fake diamonds, fake watches, fake purses and knock-off replicas of about every major products for sale that is popular.

When a company makes a very success product, someone is always trying to copy it. Minelab metal detectors are no different.

The real problem behind the scenes is the "Arizona Dealers" pretty much make the majority of the top dealers, or major Minelab partners. Some people and dealers can't stand this .... Don't knock the AZ Minelab dealers that have put their Heart and Soul into making a successful business.

Enough said,

Rob Allison

OK, obviously a conspiracy theorist.

First, go to Alibaba.com

Search for GPX4500 and COILTEK. These people on that site are your counterfeiters. Just inquire as to the prices and you will be able to tell. The prices are a fraction of real Minelabs.

Now go to:

http://coiltekmanufacturing.com.au/counterfeitcoil.html

This will tell you how to identify a bogus Coiltek coil; with pictures. Coiltek has already taken legal steps to shut this operation down. So if you believe the original poster, apparently Coiltek is suing themselves, because they have fabricated this counterfeit scare. So far it appears they are only counterfeiting the Gold Stalker 12 X 19 and all of these coils have the same serial number 2282.

Just be cautious of what you are buying.

DOC, how does the conspiracy theorists also fit this one in????

Fake NF coil listings

This looks like a relatively new development and I'm not sure what the defining features of a fake NF coil might be. The listings show Chinese manufacturers and one Malaysian company, yet Nugget Finder is an Australian based company.

Am I opening a kettle of worms?

Argonaute I been looking at that same ad for sometime now,If you click on to a coil and scroll down you will see that it says country of origin australia on each coil you click on..this may explaine why we had to wait so long for the advantage coils after ordering them I myself have 3 my longest wait was 5 weeks..nugget finder must have been exporting them to china and beyond so it seems.and I am not only one that had to wait for them they were not available..those are not fakes...

Argonaute I been looking at that same ad for sometime now,If you click on to a coil and scroll down you will see that it says country of origin australia on each coil you click on..this may explaine why we had to wait so long for the advantage coils after ordering them I myself have 3 my longest wait was 5 weeks..nugget finder must have been exporting them to china and beyond so it seems.and I am not only one that had to wait for them they were not available..those are not fakes...

Take a look at the place of origin on this one, Nugget Finder 17 x 11 advantage for Minelab mono eliptical. It says Guangdong China.

It also says they are a manufacturer. AzNuggetBob

http://www.alibaba.c...tage-coils.html

This is not funny, its fact. China claims they are cracking down on forgeries, BS! You really cant beat the fakers in court. It cost more in attorneys fees than you can recover.

Read some of the court cases. AzNuggetBob

http://www.chinaiprl...dgemts/jmdi.htm

http://www.chinaiprl...mts/judgmt2.htm

I was sent this email below earlier today from a friend. I took one look at it and knew the source. I'm not even going to comment on it since it's so freaking stupid. All I can say is I hope the person that wrote it can find nuggets better than he can write messages.

Hello All,chinese fakes..gpx 4500 and coiltek coils as well as others..i would post this on the other forums but i know they would just delete it real fast..so everyone would get to se how this new..miners fucking miners scam...here is how it works..a certain group of dealers get together,,start all these rumors about these fakes..getting everybody leary to buy something used..so the dealer makes the new sale....put a bunch of bullshit auctions on e bay...make sure to say made in china exact copie..coils detectors etc..knowing dam well its gonna get to all the forums and everyone in the world to see...people wake up there is no sutch thing total bullshit....look what these dealers did with them sand trappers over in sudan..anyone here in the good ole usa couldnt get jack shit that had the word minelab...everyone needs to wake up and smell the coffee..minelab and the big dealers are out for themselves..they are not gonna do jack squat except squezze every cent they can outa of you..by any shyster tactic they can use....the fake shit from china has the be by far the biggest bunch of shit one could muster up...i just wonder what will come next..the only way them shyster dealers in arizona could do to prove me wrong is to show all these fake products in person..how about it arizona lets see the shit

Wow, metal detector stand up comedy

Sorry Wheelbubble but some of the companies listed are IDENTICAL those listed on the Minelab site listing counterfeits!

Minelab counterfeits

Go figure.....

The conspiracy theorist I was speaking of is the poster that implied we manufacturers are fabricating this story about fake coils and machines being out there, just to make sure you buy from a dealer.

Yes they are manufacturing fake Nugget Finder coils as well and I am sure Chris Gholson, who is the U.S. Distributor is as distraught about it as is Coiltek manufacturing and Minelab.

You have to know that these companies that are listed in the link you have provided are fakes; because I know Chris is having as much problem keeping up with demand as we are.

And what... these people on Alibaba seem to have an unlimited supply? I am pretty sure that Rohan Johnson, the inventor, and Australian manufacturer of Nugget Finder coils doesn't even export to China.

I am not sure if Chris has posted how to identify fakes from authentic Nugget Finder coils.

The Chinese are masters at duplication. I mean right down to the smallest detail. I bought my wife a FAKE COACH purse for like $39, and we went to the COACH store to see how close it matched the real $398 COACH purse. Impossible to tell the difference. Even the clerk said, "No I think that is a real COACH purse." I said it couldn't be, I only paid $39 for it.

Doc

DOC, how does the conspiracy theorists also fit this one in????

Fake NF coil listings

This looks like a relatively new development and I'm not sure what the defining features of a fake NF coil might be. The listings show Chinese manufacturers and one Malaysian company, yet Nugget Finder is an Australian based company.

Am I opening a kettle of worms?

Archived