Couple new GPX-4500 Customers

• Admin

Hello All,

Over the last couple of weekends I've been pretty busy, but was able to conduct some field instructions with a couple of customers. Jim & Debby came all the way down from Washington State, while Richard came over from California. Both customers had a great time in Arizona learning their new GPX-4500's. It will be just a matter of time until both of these customers will have a handful of gold nuggets for their own personal collection.

Great meeting both of you and wishing you much success in the Goldfields.

Thanks once again for your business with Rob's Detector Sales.

Rob Allison

Hello All,

Over the last couple of weekends I've been pretty busy, but was able to conduct some field instructions with a couple of customers. Jim & Debby came all the way down from Washington State, while Richard came over from California. Both customers had a great time in Arizona learning their new GPX-4500's. It will be just a matter of time until both of these customers will have a handful of gold nuggets for their own personal collection.

Great meeting both of you and wishing you much success in the Goldfields.

Thanks once again for your business with Rob's Detector Sales.

Rob Allison

My turn, My turn

TxGold

• Admin

Hello James,

Yes, I have another batch on the way that should arrive Monday or Tuesday. One of these GPX-4500's will be yours. Was hoping to get it to you before Christmas, but looks like it might be a few days after.

Frank - Every couple of weeks I'm getting shipments of GPX-4500's. The order sizes vary from batch to batch. If you're looking to get one anytime soon, you will need to place a down payment to hold a detector for you. If you don't, you might be waiting several months before the backorder status catches up.

Take care,

Rob Allison