HOW HIGH WILL IT GO!

Grubstake. I have no idea how high it will go, but now that it has been over a thousand for quite a while, it may never go below that. This doesn't seem to be an impulsive run-up , but a lasting trend. I sold a lot of gold at just under $1,000.00, but luckily held some back and have a nice start to another stash, and more will be coming . ----Bob

Yes, I have been watching the money part of the news very close and seems like all are saying Gold will reach up around $2000.00 before long, since the dollar is in decline. The focus is on gold now rather than oil. Markets change, but this could be a long run on gold. Silver also is moving up. Grubstake

The Chines and others are buying gold with Dollar assets.

The plan is to dump the Dollar and leave our shit in the wind.

Everyone keeps saying the Chines can't afford to dump the Dollar because we owe them so much.

Ha! They just started the March.

I'm thinking that soon the Dollar will not even be in the Equation.

There has already been open talk by the Oil cartels to base oil on another currency.

If you have it! Hold IT!

Naw! I been on one of them rides, I was in a 56 Buick coming down off of the road that goes up behind Little Sur And the brakes went out, with my uncle driving, We got stoped! By a big Rock! But we got stoped! Thats how the gold market is right now. It will stop and head back up the hill. Grubstake

This summer, while hauling my trailer up a steep mountain grade, my car boiled over and I had to stop and let it cool down before I could add coolant. In the same way, gold has gotten too hot and has boiled over, and now we need to wait a bit for the gold radiator to cool down before we resume the ride up the hill.

In a week or two we will have a good opportunity to buy for those who want to invest. I bet we get to $1040 or so before we churn for a while and then resume upward movement.

Chris

Guest dennis sanders
i'm buying up all the gold and silver I can get my hands on, gold is hard to come by at a reasonable price, but silver i can still find fairly cheap

lol.lol.lol jeramy thats funny

It looks like the party may be over but gold is still well over 1000. It's down 14 to 1081 at 9:45 AM on 12/22.

The stronger dollar and bargain prices of stocks are surely affecting the gold price. At this time I'd say there is a lot more room for growth in stock prices than for gold.

I don't think we will get a good idea of which way gold is headed until after the new year. End of December trading is usually on thin volume, with people looking to realize profits or losses for tax purposes.