Talk about bad luck!

well most of you know, I'm going in soon to have heart work done, Well today my wife had an apiontment with her heart DR. results were, Tueday of next week, she has to have an Angiogram done in Fresno, She's had heart trouble too for a very long time, a valve in her heart doen't work right, latelt she has been having night sweats and weakness, They did an EkG today and the DR. wants to go in and have a look to see if maybe she's got a clogged artery. When it rains at my house it pours. Grubstake

well most of you know, I'm going in soon to have heart work done, Well today my wife had an apiontment with her heart DR. results were, Tueday of next week, she has to have an Angiogram done in Fresno, She's had heart trouble too for a very long time, a valve in her heart doen't work right, latelt she has been having night sweats and weakness, They did an EkG today and the DR. wants to go in and have a look to see if maybe she's got a clogged artery. When it rains at my house it pours. Grubstake

Sorry to hear it. My wife and I will be praying for you and yours..

-Leon

Hi Grubstake

Sorry to hear that. I want you to know that you and your wife are in my thoughts.

Keep it positive I know we all are for you and your wife.

The best to you and your wife

Herb

Grubstake

Add me to the list that will be praying for you and your wife.I know you have had your share of trouble but it's best to know and get it corrected.So many people right now are walking around with heart trouble and don't know it until it's to late.

You take care of yourself and your wife.

Chuck Anders

Gary... Gosh I well remember back when the Federation put on their

hunt at Laughlin... It was a big event with many good prizes.

You and Dorthy were there at the River Palms and between hunts we

met at the varous cafes in the River Palms between the hunts...

We shared good fellowship while detecting in the various events...

and let me say you sure made your SuperTraq with the larger

accessary coil "sing a most happy tune."

Gosh, this now may be about 8-years ago? I well remember Dorthy,

she was very sweet and patient with my hearing loss... Would you

give her a big Hug from Me... Let her know I will give her a special

Prayer tonight... My BEST to Both You and Dorthy... and sleep well

tonight... Jim

Thanks Ron, I appreaciate it, I've been so tired lately, I have been spending most of the days in and out of bed, in fact. I'm getting ready to lay down for awhile now, No energy. just plain tired all the time, no blood flow, colestrol over 300, My good colestrol is down around 12, the dr. said low good colestrol puts me more at risk for another heart attack than the high bad colestrol. I have to rest up, going to try and teach Dean how to use his 3500 for a couple of hours tomarrow. Grubstake

Hey Jim, glad to see your posting. Your still in our prayers too. My wish for you is that you will get sopme good news and everything can be treated ok. Here's to a full recovery to us all. I still got alot of gold to find yet, and you too. My best to you. Grubstake

Hey a hundred years from now, we'll be asking one another what all the fuss was about.

I'm not trying to make lite of the pain and frustration, but we do have The Promise of burdens no greater than we can handle along with Peace that only comes from God.

There's a couple of fellows David Jemimah, Turning Point, that has a Sunday service on direct tv ch 378 at 7 am est and right after him James Price, Living Truth, at 8 am est that has brought me much needed understanding of difficult things in my life.

I hope this might help anyone who enjoys God Word. Peace and Healing is all I can offer in His name.

Wyndham

Well the wife just got out of the cadiac cath lab, and they didn't have to do much, she had one 30% blockage, but will treat it meds, no stents for her. Long day, her deal was supposed to be at 2:30, left the house at noon, the guy before her had complications, she finally got in and on the table at 5 pm, now they will keep her till 9 pm and then she can come home. Long day, but glad that turned out like it did. Grubstake

Well, she is sore today, since they cut and go into your heart through the femoral attery, no long standing, no lifting, has to keep her leg straight for two days, which is hard, because she sleeps on her tummy, so I get to play nurse for a few days, she's house bound, as she can't get in my truck, its to high, even with the step, she has to pull herself in, so she will be stuck at the house for the next 4 days. I have to do all the running, to get her meds and such. But then thats what husbands are for. Grubstake

Grubstake

I'm sure she has had to do for you in the past and now it's your turn to take care of her.I wish both of you well and I'll be praying for each of you.

Time pass all of us by and as we get older we need each other more.What happen to the days that we all thought we were Superman? If I'd known that I was going to live this long I'd took better care of myself.

Chuck Anders

Yeh Chuck, thats why I laugh at kids, when they say: Marriage is a 50/50/ deal! No its not either, sometimes its 10/90 or 30/70 or maybe 40/60 never 50/50. You have to give all you can when you can, sometimes it doen't equal out. But thats marriage. In fact thats life! Ha! Ha! Grubstake

Too Late Mike, she's already kicking my butt. Gently but still kicking it. She's ok or I wouldn't have kept her for as long as I have 16 years as of last May. Next after labor day, its my turn in the hospital, but I already know, I've got at least two atteries stoped up. So I will be in atleat over night or longer. I'm a nurse's nightmare. :spank::spank: Grubstake