OBAMA - SMOKING GUN FINALLY FOUND? On Tue, 4/28/09, UCT wrote:

Interesting concept Obama opposes :: United States Justice Foundation ...

Subject: Smoking gun finally found?

April 1, 2009

AP- WASHINGTON D.C. - In a move certain to fuel the debate over Obamas qualifications for the presidency, the group Americans for Freedom of Information has released copies of President Obamas college transcripts from Occidental College. Released today, the transcript indicates that Obama, under the name Barry Soetoro, received financial aid as a foreign student from Indonesia as an undergraduate at the school. The transcript was released by Occidental College in compliance with a court order in a suit brought by the group in the Superior Court of California. The transcript shows that Obama (Soetoro) applied for financial aid and was awarded a fellowship for foreign students from the Fulbright Foundation Scholarship program. To qualify, for the scholarship, a student must claim foreign citizenship. This document would seem to provide the smoking gun that many of Obamas detractors have been seeking.

The news has created a firestorm at the White House as the release casts increasing doubt about Obamas legitimacy and qualification to serve as president. When reached for comment in London, where he has been in meetings with British Prime Minister Gordon Brown, Obama smiled but refused comment on the issue. Meanwhile, White House press secretary Robert Gibbs scoffed at the report stating that this was obviously another attempt by a right-wing conservative group to discredit the president and undermine the administrations efforts to move the country in a new direction.

Britain's Daily Mail has also carried the story in a front-page article titled, Obama Eligibility Questioned, leading some to speculate that the story may overshadow economic issues on Obamas first official visit to the U.K.

In a related matter, under growing pressure from several groups, Justice Antonin Scalia announced that the Supreme Court agreed on Tuesday to hear arguments concerning Obamas legal eligibility to serve as President in a case brought by Leo Donofrio of New Jersey. This lawsuit claims Obama's dual citizenship disqualified him from serving as president. Donofrios case is just one of 18 suits brought by citizens demanding proof of Obamas citizenship or qualification to serve as president.

Gary Kreep of the United States Justice Foundation has released the results of their investigation of Obamas campaign spending. This study estimates that Obama has spent upwards of $950,000 in campaign funds in the past year with eleven law firms in 12 states for legal resources to block disclosure of any of his personal records. Mr. Kreep indicated that the investigation is still ongoing but that the final report will be provided to the U.S. attorney general, Eric Holder. Mr. Holder has refused to comment on the matter.

Grubstake

Grubstake

They are not going to kick him out of that office.The black people of America are saying we have our first black president.What I'm wondering just what half of him is black?

To too many people voted for him and they don't want to think they have maybe made a mistake.Now I don't think that McCain would have been any better than some in the past but I do believe he wouldn't done anything to hurt this country that he went to war for.

Gary I hope you and your family are doing better and you take care my friend.

Chuck Anders

That was sent to me and I was asked to post it for Ron l. he tried but couldn't. I beleave and so does this town, its the truth. Why would he go to all the trouble to keep it hidden? Grubstake

Tried to deleate the email addys on the email Ron sent me, but it won't let me for some reason. Anyway he asked me to post it. As he did not know how. I think FOX news should pick this up, Glen Beck, or Hannity. If he was not born in the US, he is not a legal Pres. Grubstake

As for the birth certificate If any of us was ask to produce one we would not have a problem showing it. He is hiding something. I really don't understand why FOX wont pick this piece up...Obama has been challenged for a birth certificate since his election days and has taken great strides to not comply; my personal opinion is he was not born in America, it's Territories or Military Installations overseas. I really don't care for the man at all. His policies and procedures are irratic, mindless and not to mention taking a HUGE gamble with a 13 Trillion dollars. I cannot comprehend 1 trillion much less 13! If people would stop electing someone by sight and start using qualifications instead we can do better. I must admit... he didn't lie about making (Change) maybe the voters should of ask what kind of change...Half of his Political carrier was running for President...He thinks I am a Muslim...This man REALLY SCARES ME and it's only been 5 months...what yet to come. Guido

I don't think its an April fools joke, this has been going on for sometime now, even Obama's aunt on his farthers side made the statement, she was at his birth, she has never been outside of Kenya. Whats so hard about showing your birth records? If there is nothing wrong with it? Grubstake

Yo Doc and all...If you research it more it sure seems to have surfaced months or nearly a year before the April 1 date cited by Snopes....I've found a number of situations in the past where Snopes' veracity is questionable--primarily when it is related to Obama....and the left wing in general...Cheers, Unc