Change you can be afraid of.....

Very Important for you to be aware of a new bill HR 45 introduced into the House.

This is the Blair Holt Firearm Licensing & Record of Sale Act of 2009.

We just learned yesterday about this on the Peter Boyles radio program.

Even gun shop owners didn't know about this because it is flying under the radar.

To find out about this - go to any government website and type in HR 45 or Google HR 45 Blair Holt Firearm Licensing & Record of Sales Act of 2009. You will get all the information.

Basically this would make it illegal to own a firearm - any rifle with a clip or ANY pistol unless:

•It is registered

•You are fingerprinted

•You supply a current Driver's License

•You supply your Social Security #

•You will submit to a physical & mental evaluation at any time of their choosing

•Each update - change or ownership through private or public sale must be reported and costs $25 - Failure to do so you automatically lose the right to own a firearm and are subject up to a year in jail.

•There is a child provision clause on page 16 section 305 stating a child-access provision. Gun must be locked and inaccessible to any child under 18.

They would have the right to come and inspect that you are storing your gun safely away from accessibility to children and fine is punishable for up to 5 yrs. in prison.

If you think this is a joke - go to the website and take your pick of many options to read this. It is long and lengthy. But, more and more people are becoming aware of this. Pass the word along. Any hunters in your family - pass this along.

Peter Boyles is on this and having guests. Listen to him on KHOW 630 a.m. in the morning. He suggests the best way to fight this is to tell all your friends about it and "spring into action". Also he suggests we all join a pro-gun group like the Colorado Rifle Association, hunting associations, gun clubs and especially the NRA.

This is just a "termite" approach to complete confiscation of guns and disarming of our society to the point we have no defense - chip away a little here and there until the goal is accomplished before anyone realizes it.

This is one to act on whether you own a gun or not.

If you take my gun, only the criminal will have one to use against me. HR 45 only makes me/us less safe. After working with convicts for 26 years I know this bill, if passed, would make them happy and in less danger from their victims.

http://thomasloc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c111:H.R.45:

http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h45/show

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h111-45

Please.. copy and send this out to EVERYONE in the USA .

Very Important for you to be aware of a new bill HR 45 introduced into the House.

Even gun shop owners didn't know about this because it is flying under the radar.

To find out about this - go to any government website and type in HR 45 or Google HR 45 Blair Holt Firearm Licensing & Record of Sales Act of 2009. You will get all the information.

Basically this would make it illegal to own a firearm - any rifle with a clip or ANY pistol unless:

•It is registered

•You are fingerprinted

•You will submit to a physical & mental evaluation at any time of their choosing

•Each update - change or ownership through private or public sale must be reported and costs $25 - Failure to do so you automatically lose the right to own a firearm and are subject up to a year in jail.

•There is a child provision clause on page 16 section 305 stating a child-access provision. Gun must be locked and inaccessible to any child under 18.

They would have the right to come and inspect that you are storing your gun safely away from accessibility to children and fine is punishable for up to 5 yrs. in prison.

If you think this is a joke - go to the website and take your pick of many options to read this. It is long and lengthy. But, more and more people are becoming aware of this. Pass the word along. Any hunters in your family - pass this along.

Peter Boyles is on this and having guests. Listen to him on KHOW 630 a.m. in the morning. He suggests the best way to fight this is to tell all your friends about it and "spring into action". Also he suggests we all join a pro-gun group like the Colorado Rifle Association, hunting associations, gun clubs and especially the NRA.

This is just a "termite" approach to complete confiscation of guns and disarming of our society to the point we have no defense - chip away a little here and there until the goal is accomplished before anyone realizes it.

If you take my gun, only the criminal will have one to use against me. HR 45 only makes me/us less safe. After working with convicts for 26 years I know this bill, if passed, would make them happy and in less danger from their victims.

These anti-gun nuts are really pissing me off...I really don't think criminals are going to honor this program. The real goal here is just to remove guns one step at a time period. If they can remove one class of guns then there is no stopping them from removing all kinds of guns. The British did this maneuver and they did not like the results and crime as grown significantly. Common sense is not applicable to anti-gun class.

Hey DOC, Welcome to CALIFORNIA! We already have to do all of that, except the mental deal, we have to be finger printed{thumb} and a DOJ chech, which is an extra charge over the price of the gun, we also have to have a gun card, costing $25.00 to own pistols, and if you sell to a private party, the gun shops can charge up to $75.00 to do the transfer and paper work. Each gun has to be locked, and magazines are restricted to 10 rounds. I have contacted Congressman George Radanovich on this bill he's from Mariposa, and I know his family, they all own guns, and plenty of them most not! registered. and are all pro-gun people. They really do want a new civil war, if they pass this. Grubstake

Everyone call : George Radanovich 19th district at; 1 559-449-2490 or you can call 1 800-248-0803 and tell him to please vote no on HR 45 Thanks Grubstake

This law is unconstitutional and it is part of the reason certain States are passing sovereignty laws exercising the 10th Amendment.

Gun registration is the first step before confiscation. Gun control works...just ask Hitler, Stalin, Mussolini, Pol Pot, and Mao. All tyrranical leaders who killed millions of people.

See what happened in England after gun registration. (See link below for video) Confiscation came afterward!

http://www.thenewamerican.com/world-mainme...mainmenu-35/717

Be careful of the NRA. Google NRA and the word sell-out for example. The NRA has been known to go along with gun restrictions and are thought

to be a "Judas Goat" for gun control leading the sheep to slaughter. I have witnessed leaders in the NRA on Youtube interviews talking about guns being only for

hunting & sporting purposes. They supported limited capacity magazines, etc. Check it out for yourself. The second amendment is not

for hunting and sporting purposes only. The 2nd Amendment is about being able to defend you and your family's lives.

Gun Owners of America is a better group to support than the NRA. They are defending the 2nd amendment for what it is really about.

Thomas Jefferson: "And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not warned from time to time, that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. ... The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

Best Regards,

Don

The second was never about hunting or target shooting. Our founding fathers hunted for subsistence and did not waste ammo and powder. They would never understand that lame arguement. It was all about the citizens being armed in order to fight a tyrranical government. I just bought another thousand rounds and we were practicing with those nasty black rifles. Store some food, fuel, medicines, guns and ammo. Liberty has demanded way too many lives to let a populist movement of kool aid drinkers take it from us. Prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

The second was never about hunting or target shooting. Our founding fathers hunted for subsistence and did not waste ammo and powder. They would never understand that lame arguement. It was all about the citizens being armed in order to fight a tyrranical government. I just bought another thousand rounds and we were practicing with those nasty black rifles. Store some food, fuel, medicines, guns and ammo. Liberty has demanded way too many lives to let a populist movement of kool aid drinkers take it from us. Prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

Whats happening Ringer? Tell us how you really feel man...

The second ammendment reads; "A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

My thinking is that we should all belong to or form a "well regulated militia". This would remove the doubt that as regular citizens, we do not have the right to own arms. I brought that idea to my local club but they were against the idea thinking that forming a militia could bring negative attention to the club. What do you think?

The second ammendment reads; "A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

My thinking is that we should all belong to or form a "well regulated militia". This would remove the doubt that as regular citizens, we do not have the right to own arms. I brought that idea to my local club but they were against the idea thinking that forming a militia could bring negative attention to the club. What do you think?

I think I just sold all my guns and thousands of rounds of ammo to a guy named Bill at the last gun show. No need to worry about me at all. Too much time digging in the dirt just temporarily affected my thinking I guess. I will comply with the new laws and lay down to let the boot go on my neck. I will just stand by and allow my neighbors and friends to get hauled off in the night for having unmarked ammo and illegal guns. I am going to be a model citizen for my master Obama. I feel better now.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes there are alot of other gun rights groups out there that are fighting this bill and for our Right to Bear arms. As for the NRA I have belonged to them since the 60's, I don't always agree with what they are willing to scarifice on to get to the end means. But the way I see it is they are the only game in town that has the connections and political clout along with being in the business the longest with the only national track record compared to the others. So I monetarily support them as well as a few other gun rights organizations.

All I know is "We The People" better wake up ASAP :angry: to this and alot of other things our elected bozo's on "the Hill" are or are not doing. For the past 3.5 yrs I have been involved with the illegal alien and amnesty issue along with our 2nd Amendment rights, that's why I have been absent from the forum & prospecting for so long. So lets all pitch in and tell our so called leaders HR 45 is B/S by writting, calling or faxing your reps. and the White House NOW!

NINGUNA AMNISTIA!

I heard on the radio today that Ol'Botox (that "We the People" pay for) Nancy, Speaker of the House, does not want the assault weapons ban to be enacted again due to the fact that the Dems suffered a blood bath during elections the first time around and since she is now "in Power" she is afraid of another blood bath in 2yrs (2010) like they had yrs ago and SHE doesnt want to loose her position as Queen Botox. Ah, politicians - ya gotta love'em. :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...

If you would like to see a primer of things that may come down the pipe in the current administration, as mentioned above. Check out calgunlaws.com Pelosi & Co. has their dirty mitts in the National agenda now after mucking' up ours in California the past years.

John

Doc

On another post you were talking about assholes,will here they are.The only thing with Congress and Obama they have one on both ends and can talk from each.

What is it going to take for Americans to get back their Country from these assholes??? :spank: The best thing you can do is join NRA because standing alone will get you no-where.This will be my first time to join it but that's what I'm going to do.

Chuck Anders

•It is registered

•You are fingerprinted

This bill will never pass mainly because he doesn't have enough co-sponsors. Gun confiscation? Impossible to say the least! #1. They, (the gov), do not have the manpower to go door to door and "collect" weapons. And the minute they try to start, they will be met with a resistance and resolve greater than any enemy they have come up against in the past. When I volunteered for the Army I took an Oath to defend the Constitution from all enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC. If that means killing someone who is trying to take my Freedom away, regardless of uniform or affiliation, so be it!

Nobody is going to take my guns away without a fight! NOBODY!!!!

hello doc,

years ago when i was in college i had a professor, Frank Barnes, taught criminal justice. he made up a flyer. he would take it to legislature and try to give them to people that were trying to pass or change the laws on the right to bare arms. he would say, if you have such strong feelings on gun control would you mind posting this on your front door. it went something like this.

this home does not believe in the right to bare arms.

this home does not contains any firearms.

this home will not use force to protect itself in case of an intrusion.

ect,ect,ect.

he said, they would take the flyer and just give him a smerk and move on.

everyone knows the laws on gun control will be used to take away guns from good people. the criminals will still get there gun no matter what the law regulates. the question is, why do they want to disarm the good people of this country.

Great points. I have a number friends who, in recent times have never been gun owners and now feel the need to be such, in the midst of feeling safer in their homes and businesses. I have taught NRA and tactical shooting courses for 14 years, and they come to my classes. Yet .. Too many of them are unwilling to join the NRA. I've tried to explain the varied reasons by the "privilege" they have stepped into. The reasons to join and what it means. It is truly frustrating, even in the midst of persons who "want" this freedom. The kicker is i always offer a free year membership with any of the classes I offer , and alot shy away. i don't push the agenda ever, they feel it may change their liberal and /or semi-conservative political views amongst friends and colleagues and are afraid to offend. errrr.

John