Couple of New GPX customers score gold nuggets

• Admin

Hello All,

Sunday I conducted field instructions with two customers that purchased Minelab GPX series metal detectors. We went over to an old nugget patch area that still potential for the newer metal detectors. I spent several hours with each customer helping them with the settings and then I decided to do a bit of beeping myself to help them locate potentially good targets. After a couple of hours I seen one of the customers back at the vehicles, so I figured maybe he gave up already. When I arrived back at the vehicles, I asked him, "Did you have any Luck?" He stated, "Yep, one gold specimen and several pieces of trash!" :D The specimen he found was small, but proved the area still had potential for more finds.

Later in the day I located several targets that sounded potentially like gold nuggets and had the other customer come over to check them out. One ended up being a boot tack (figures ....), while the other one was a small solid gold nugget around 1 Dwt in size. This customer seemed very pleased and mentioned his Father was going to purchase a GPX-4500 very soon and wanted instructions also.

Overall it was a great day and the weather was beautiful. A couple gold nuggets were found, met some new friends ... what else could someone wish for. :wub:

Below is Darryl from California displaying his new gold specimen he found with the GPX.

Take care,

Rob Allison

Rob,

I had a great time with you last Sunday, My new GPX 4000 is great. Finding that nugget was great! Thanks for showing me how to smooth out the threshold. It is so much easier to hear targets than it was with my GP Extreme I had for about 4 years. I found some nice gold with my Extreme, but I look forward to much success with this more advanced and smooth sounding machine. Thanks again for your continued great service. I look forward to our next hunt together. I will let you know how my trip to Gold Basin goes. Thanks again.

• 2 weeks later...

Rob,

Thanks for taking us out! Me and my Dad just tried out his new 4500 he got from you last weekend. I was loaned his old 4000 (no complaints!). Didn't find anything but bullets, but had a good time.

Being new in the detector scene, we didn't have a clue where to start in Rattlesnake canyon. Mainly focused on the washes coming down from the canyons.

My dad saw the small nugget we dug up and has a renewed interest in finding his own. We need to schedule with you to go out again!