X-Terra 70 users

Guest Bunk

Hey Bunk

I bought a used X Terra 70 4 months ago and just love it. Have run 4 sets of batts thru it so far. It is lite and easy to learn.

I mostly relic hunt but do some coinshooting too. I have found several silver rings and a tiny gold ring. Today I went

for a 3.5 hour hunt at the local middle school football field and picked up 3.09 in clad, no jewlry....was using the 5x10 hf dd elip. coil.

Don't have any gold areas real close to me so I haven't tried it on gold yet.

Lizardchaser HH

Guest Mike C...

Hi Bunk I had a X70 for a while and it was a great all arounder-I used it for coin beepin and tried it gold beepin-I did detect 2 bits of gold with it-each was less than a grain--it is a very capable mid range beeper-right now I have a etrac-at first I was'nt sure about it but the more I use it the more I like it-for coin beepin that is-Mike C... :ph34r:

I use mine for coins and relics and I have made some good finds but I still strugle in areas that are real trashy.

I am on to a new spot that I am sure has some good finds but it is real bad.

We ought to have an xterra outing, I know it would help me understand this machine better to see the more experienced users use theres.

Bunk