For all that pray

Here is a link to what is wrong with ALEC, its long, make sure you read it all through, it has the treatment, the failures and the cause, a line in the article says a single over dose of an agent, thats what happened to him, pain meds from the toncil surgery. Out come is not good, if he lives, his life is changed forever. Just go to GOOLE and punch in third degree AV block, there a long article Grubstake

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gary, We'll be sending our contribution to Alec and his Mom in the am, I'd do it now but my brain is at half-tilt from pouring 1800 lbs of concrete to fix a sidewalk today.

Does he, Alec, have the means within the hospital to send or respond to email or post to the forums? Sometimes a ton of healing can take place when a person knows that many others are "pulling" for them.....!

Wishing you and wife, Alec and his mom the best!

Take Care

Gary

OMGosh Gary...so sorry to hear all this...you got our prayers for sure for little Alec and all of you...so sorry to not have been online lately but my computer lost it's power supply...My sons got me a new one last night....I hope by the time I get through reading all these pages I will find all is well and a miracle has occured...lots of love to ya'll ...Deedy

GOT GOLD, the answer to that is no, when Stella got fired for checking onhim with a company Blackberrie, they took it and her company Laptop. so she has been paying to use a computor in the hotel lobby where they are staying.

LadyD. yes things have gotten pretty bad with Alec, If you go to Goole and type in third degree AV block, you can see what he is going through. Stella has to monitor his BP all the time, it drops suddenly. She's really having it rough. No slleep checking onhim all night, Finding someone to look after him while she's looking fot work. And the company won't pay her her back wages they owe, Rent is due Saterday, Its a mess to say the least. Grubstake

It seems to me that the hospital/doctors who originally removed the tonsels

should have some support/ concerns in Alecs current treatment...

And what about Stella being laid off by her employer... (Owned by a Aussie firm).

And why is her employer holding up her back pay in such a time of need.

Also, why is not some visiting nurse helping Stella.

Yes Goldman, she has gotten an atterny, Heres what happened, after surgery, the DR. was giving him a shot to numb his throat, and instead shot the stuff right in to his artery, it stoped his heart, and it took them a long time to get it restarted, because of the shot. He has been to several DRS before and had NO! record of heart trouble. Even the DR. that did the tonsilectomy said that was why his heart stoped. She has a clear case, but as you know, insurance companies drag there feet. Her atterny can't proceed until he has all the medical records, and you know how that goes. Alec could be dead by then. The insurance companies say Its cheaper to pay for a dead person, than mantain medical support for his life time. In-human yes. but not much can be done about it, the way our legal system is. Grubstake

grubstake

Tell your daughter to do what ever it takes for Alec. No need to even check with insurance first, they may steer her down the wrong path and time is of the essence right now. Just keep the insurance company out of the process for now. The insurance companies or the doctors will have to pay the bills later.

Jsts thinking of that shot into that artery that must have hurt so bad oh my!!!! I hope this gets resolved very soon Gary

Hard to believe that attitude everyone is taking on this whole deal its like none care and these are supposed to be CARE GIVERS?? supposed to help when we get sick and this is the kind of treatment thats out there?

I don't have insurance my job doesn't give it to us and I have looked into it to expensive, I just found out I can get medi cal for a incurable disease that I have but I can get treatment I imagine that I am going to have to FIGHT to get it too but i'm going to try because I need treatment

Anyways not to get off topic this is just horrible treatment for this boy.

Yes thats right, RON, things are looking up thanks to some great people, I just hope to GOD, Loma Linda can do something medically to help him, People with the condition he has if they don't get the right help, rarely live passed a year. But we have high hopes. Grubstake

Thanks Jim, She can use it for sure. But things are looking up, She leaves Thrusday for Loma Linda, and they see Alec on Friday. I sure hope they can do something for Alec, I love him, and don't want him to have a short life or go through life with all the pain like I do. I have lived a fu;ll life, been everywhere, seen everything, done much, he's only 7 and I hope he has a full life too, and not a short one. I would trade places with him in a heart beat. Thanks Grubstake

Prayers are great Grubstake, they feed the soul, and I cant imagine the things your going through, and as I cant answer any prayers to feed the soul, www.goldbay.com and anonymous would like to help feed the family with a 200.00 donation. Please send me the paypal address I can send to and I will promptly send the 200.00 to help your family in its time of need.

I hope it helps

Dave

Thanks Dave, its posted on one of the other pages, but here's her Paypal again. its posted on page 5 on RODs post. sravella3@hotmail.com Thanks Grubstake

Gary ask Stella if it's alright for me to post this addy and Alec's pic on our church site...it's in CA, I still enjoy services in our little Atwater church via instant messenger and webcam :0 ...some of our congregation is ther ein Mariposa and some in the vally as well as Angels Camp area....they will send prayers and perhaps some more help financially will be gained...but don't want to post her babies pic without permission.

Hang in there, Alec, the Granny has the prayer line busy :)

PS already got "Alec" as the star of my desktop background so we remember to pray often for him :)

Gary ask Stella if it's alright for me to post this addy and Alec's pic on our church site...it's in CA, I still enjoy services in our little Atwater church via instant messenger and webcam :0 ...some of our congregation is ther ein Mariposa and some in the vally as well as Angels Camp area....they will send prayers and perhaps some more help financially will be gained...but don't want to post her babies pic without permission.

Hang in there, Alec, the Granny has the prayer line busy :)

PS already got "Alec" as the star of my desktop background so we remember to pray often for him :)

Sure you can LadyD, they have some fine people in Vegas Helping them , Gave them a place to live and help to get to Loma Linda, they need all the prayers and other help that they can get. This is going to take lots of medical vists and lots of money, until she gets the atterneys moving on it. But like I said Jery and Paullet have steped up to help, and she used to be a risk management for a hospital there in Vegas. So now Stella know what kind of rights she has. This all helps and takes a lot of stress out. NOW ALEC is # 1 for getting the help he needed. Grubstake

Thanks Dave, its posted on one of the other pages, but here's her Paypal again. its posted on page 5 on RODs post. sravella3@hotmail.com Thanks Grubstake

Thanks Gary, I didnt know it was over there but I got the email address and have sent the donation.

mlgdave

Thanks Dave, I guess the only draw back with Paypal is they will only let her get $500.00 amonth out. didn't know that. Grubstake

thats pretty weird grub, i can take out 400.00 per day from paypal. I have the paypal debit card as well

Well still hope it helps

dave