little specimen

Way to go Glen. That will be hard to beat but next weekend, :spank: is what I have in store for you!

Rob, sorry but this was found with a VLF machine, not the new gold stalker. Maybe after we get done with the rocks, we can find where them nuggies are hiding.

Micheal

HOLY COW, Glen...That's awesome....You've gotta get a specific gravity run on that...maybe even have a contest on Rob's forum to guess the actual gold content...Get Rob to donate a new 4500 to the winner... :lol::lol::lol: ...Thanks in advance, Rob :rolleyes: ...Is that California, AZ or ????....Cheers, UNc

HOLY COW, Glen...That's awesome....You've gotta get a specific gravity run on that...maybe even have a contest on Rob's forum to guess the actual gold content...Get Rob to donate a new 4500 to the winner... :lol::lol::lol: ...Thanks in advance, Rob :rolleyes: ...Is that California, AZ or ????....Cheers, UNc

Uncle Ron,

I like the way you think, you have my vote for that donation........ :D BTW that is California Mother Lode gold.

Glen,

That is a beauty. Did it come out of the ground looking like that or did you have to clean it up?

Ken

No cleaning required, I found it on top of a quartz rock pile. It sounded off like a tin can and them I picked the rock up and while holding it, I detected the area and didn't hear the signal. So then I decided to look at the rock in my hand, and then I had to run to the car to change my underwear. :o:excl:

There is over 2 ounces showing on the face of the rock, I have not done a specific gravity test yet, but I will post the results when I do.

Great Balls of Fire Glen that sure is a handsome quartz cobble. What do ya plan to do with it?

Cheers, Don

I am going to hold on to it for a while. That came apart from another bigger piece with less gold (about an ounce) that was found 10 feet down the hill by my buddy. :glare:

Yo, Glen, there's a heck of a lot more than 2 OzT gold in that heavy volley ball....You've at least got a brand spankin' new 4x4 pickup with all the trimmin's in hand there...Maybe, countin' for it's unique nature, you 've got a substantial down payment on a new house...Hell...Maybe you can swap someone for the moon... :lol::lol::lol: ...Fact, much as I hate to part with all that green cheese, I'll write you a quit claim on it right now ... and throw in all my rights to Wisconsin to boot... B) ...Cheers, Yer Unc in the Dubyah

Ken: That is an awesome find, I can only imagine your feeling with the target in your hand. Do a gravity test on that whopper and lets know the result . HEY; since there is some wild ass biding going on I may as well put mine in.

You let me have the nugget and I will sign over my mineral rights to mine the SUN--most of the stuff is ready to pour, so take some good molds with you. :rolleyes: If you don't have any luck after your second trip, come back I will still give you 20% of what I got from the museum for it. :lol::lol::ph34r:

• 1 month later...