Leaverite's Take

Here’s my total take from Moore Creek, 3.35oz. All were taken with the GPX4500 and the Coiltek 18-inch elliptical GoldStalker mono coil. I chose to run my machine in Enhance because of the amount of basalt at Moore. Search mode was in deep, audio deep, but at times I switched to normal. Gain was set to 12 and at times I ran as low as 9. Stabilizer was at 9 .My sweep speed is always set to very slow.

Well I’m already missing the time I spent at Moore and not because it’s 114 in Phx. Steve always make the effort to make your stay a comfortable one. New shower and the Quad’s really helped to get you out to the furthest mounds and back when you were dead tired from hunting all day. Bob is one hell of a cook and he will fill you up with some fine down home cooking and entertain you at the same time, day in and day out! The only sad thing is making new friends that you may never see again (cryke). About the only thing I wont miss at Moore is that rusty old craper nuff said!

That's really a great collection, Dennis...More gold in'em than it seems the majority of MC nuggets show...One of them seems to resemble Seeker's famous dendritic like beauty...That's pretty good, headin' north to the big AK and rollin' home fat with some $6K worth of gold beauties...You and the Robster did all right....Like you both doubled your money...Hell, next year you can afford to fly in your own candy apple-red-with-tuck-and-roll crapper with big slicks on it...I know some folks who wholesale automatic motion sensor Charmin dispensers I can hook you up with, too.... :D ...WTG...Cheers, Ron

PS...I'm gonna try your detector settings on my SD2100... :D:D;)

Great gold Dennis, glad to see that all you guys scored big.

Now all you have to do is get back over to the hill and do the same thing. :unsure::rolleyes:

Kind of like Ron's idea of the automatic motion sensor Charmin dispensers, think that would help a lot when both your hands are full of................Nuggets........... :lol:

Bob T.