<< COILTEK HAS A NEW OWNER >>!!!!

HI ALL,

Trevor here (formerly Trev from Coiltek)…

Firstly I would like to say hi to all out there as it has been a while since I have posted any info on the forums due to the fact I obtained another job in the electronics industry.

Over the past few months my life has taken an extraordinary turn and I must say for the better!

I am the proud new owner of Coiltek! It is still quite surreal to actually say that but it is true as of now! The business has adopted a slight name change too, COILTEK MANUFACTURING PTY LTD.

I am aware that due to my absence the new products from Coiltek have stopped. My aim is to change all of that as I am spending some time on R&D and new product developments which I hope will benefit the prospector.

I have many considerations to think of during this process. This is due to the excellent feedback I receive from prospectors both here in Australia and overseas. I see all feedback as constructive and it will do nothing but help me produce more excellent Coiltek products.

I would also like to take this opportunity to say thankyou to John and Karen (former owners of Coiltek) for helping me obtain a goal of mine and supporting me. John has been the inspiration behind Coiltek and if I can achieve just some of the milestones he has during my time as owner I will be very happy. I appreciate everything they have done for me over the past 7 years I have worked with Coiltek and wish them well in their life outside of Coiltek.

Well, that’s about it from me rambling on for now so I thank you for your reading time and look forward to the future. New products coming real soon!

Regards

Trevor Ferraresso B)

• Admin

Hello Trev,

First I would like to say congrats on the ownership of your new business! Yahoo ....

Secondly, I'm excited to know you're back in the saddle for the "Research and Development" of new ideas and designs for Coiltek. Trev, you know I have supported Coiltek from day one and will always promote Coiltek. Without a doubt, they are the best aftermarket coil manufacture in the world.

Now some might say, well I think another coil is better. Well, to be the best manufacture, it's not all about coils. It's about Integrity, Pride, Customer Service, Good Manufacturing and having a great US Distributor. This is what makes Coiltek the best all around in my opinion.

Knowing that Trev is back means a lot. It means we are going to see a lot of new changes and new products in the near future. :D

Last but not least, Trev is open for ideas. For all your gold nugget, coin and relic hunters, it's time for you to give Trev some ideas. ;)

P.S. Trev, make sure you keep me on the "Testing Team" for new stuff. I'm always willing to give you my best assessment on new stuff. I've already gave you some suggestions on mono coils.

Wishing you the best success Trev. We are all here for you!

Rob Allison

No Grumpy, I'm talking a round open stile coil, kind of what you see on the beach machines. No cross supports. But water proof.Grubstake
Gary, I've worked with many types of plastics and said processes over my years in working with various engineering endeavors. Could you send me a picture via PM of the specifics of what you have in mind. I understand the light weight and water proof side, but what about preferred size comparision to what you now use and would this be a mono vs. double D type coil.

I'd also be happy to pass on anything to Trev in my poke, well that is if he'd a least buy me a 'beer'. :lol:

I'm not asking trade secrets here.......and I'm honestly Not out to start any new Coil Company, however I may be able to help Coiltech achieve their goals and enjoy a 'cold one' at the end of the day. B)

Gary

It sure does feel good to be back, however it is a little strange walking around thinking it is my ship to run now. Guess I better come up with the goods :P Pressure is on :D

Thanks all, I am looking forward to the challenge and will grab the ball and run all the way to the line!

Feel free to PM me if you have any ideas. I have a direction which I would like to go but will always consider other suggestions.

Maybe there is calling for making a coil called the prospectors choice coil. Get all to vote on colour, size, construction, configuration, etc etc... then i'll slap it all together with some Coiltek now how and test the result. From the feedback i get already it will be Red (it goes faster), the size of a small vehicle, but light like a piece of foam (swingable with a 2 ear design), be sensitive (not only to gold but to feelings after a skunked day) and go as deep as! it will be a mono with the choice of DD, come with its own xray penetration screen to view the target so as to not waste time on digging and hollar "GOOD GOLLY MISS MOLLY" when it has found a big one!!!! :lol:

Of course I can only but try!, please excuse my lightheartedness!

But seriously, no suggestion will be ignored and can only help this industry continue to grow and find gold, relics, coins etc!

As far as a coldie goes Gary, I'll meet you at the bar and its my round. Whether we exchange ideas or just exchange stories I am in!

Thanks Rob, you always have my backing too. You have always helped out where you can and always been honest and reliable. Having yourself and DOC helping to promote new products and the Coiltek spirit of the customer comes first has no doubt embedded us on the map in the US. And also to all the other dealers who have also continued to support Coiltek, thanks a million.

Doc has mentioned on his site about the first coil which will be available, so I will let him explain the rest.

Cheers

Trev

• Admin

Hey Trev,

Forgot to tell you that Glenn took my "R-Factor" Mono to Moore Creek. Will be interesting to see how it does on the GPX-4000 up there. Hope you continue to bring new designs and configurations out in the near future. I think some of those "Secrect Mono's" would be great sellers.

Also, didn't care for those Green test coils. The color .... :( I really liked the original Tan colored coils or maybe some new you might have cooking! ;)

Take care,

Rob Allison

How about FIRE ENGINE RED, the mono Platypus will do just fine. Got gold, I'm talking about a mono coil shaped like a frizbee, but with no center, lite weight and about 16 inches in DIA. Waterproof, coiltek brand. you can't beat perfection. Grubstake

Hey Trev,

Forgot to tell you that Glenn took my "R-Factor" Mono to Moore Creek. Will be interesting to see how it does on the GPX-4000 up there. Hope you continue to bring new designs and configurations out in the near future. I think some of those "Secrect Mono's" would be great sellers.

Also, didn't care for those Green test coils. The color .... :( I really liked the original Tan colored coils or maybe some new you might have cooking! ;)

Take care,

Rob Allison

Good to hear Rob, please let me know how he goes.

Cheers

Trev