White Christmas in Stanton?

Hello All...

As I write this, I'm looking north from Wickenburg to Stanton and it appears to be snowing like a big dog!!! Rich Hill & Weaver Mtn. are simply not visable...I had planned to go up today to beep on the 24K claims, but I'm having serious second thoughts...I spoke with Loye Blackburn yesterday and he said he was freezing there in Stanton LDMA Camp...

Oh well, Merry Christmas everyone...Maybe Santa's sleigh will have a soft landing on Rich Hill....And he'll drop off a ton of new nuggets for us all to find... :)

Cheers, Yer Uncle Ron in the Dubyah

Hello All...

As I write this, I'm looking north from Wickenburg to Stanton and it appears to be snowing like a big dog!!! Rich Hill & Weaver Mtn. are simply not visable...I had planned to go up today to beep on the 24K claims, but I'm having serious second thoughts...I spoke with Loye Blackburn yesterday and he said he was freezing there in Stanton LDMA Camp...

Oh well, Merry Christmas everyone...Maybe Santa's sleigh will have a soft landing on Rich Hill....And he'll drop off a ton of new nuggets for us all to find... :)

Cheers, Yer Uncle Ron in the Dubyah

Well that will help the decision to pass this wekend. I guess Dec 30th will be a great day. The weather forcast has changed a bit but it will be sunny, warmer and dry.

Iggy

Hey Ron,

Did you score today after I saw you??

Only thing I got was cold, snowed on and rained on, and like to froze, man it was cold up there, and windy.

Was going to stay another day but can only stand so much fun. :huh::o

Elly is not having a push this weekend, but said she will have two, #4 and #5, next weekend.

Bob T.

Yo All...Turned out the snow just spewed and went....More rain sprinkles kept the dust down...We had puddles in Wickenburg....

Bob, I found lots of targets including an old musketball, but no gold...Those Weaver Flats take lots of persistance, but the rewards can be pretty good...Did you find the perimeters of the Weaver Claims? You can use the Rich Hill map you got from me and your GPS and get right to the corners and boundries...

Dennis, I thought of coming up to 24K claims, but my knee is still pretty much a disaster...Just doesn't seem to be healing like it should especially with the cold...It's supposed to start warming up Saturday and get near the 70's by Christmas day...Can't get too warm for me...This cold sucks...40's & 50"s is nowhere near this desert dawg's comfort zone...

Merry Christmas All..Cheers, Yer Unc in the Dubyah