HUGE GOLD NUGGET FOUND IN AUSTRALIA

"HOHOHO. I am not avoiding anything. The results I got are posted on OUR forum. We have "red inked" the spammers and those that only wish to be a disruptive influence posting negative garbege. You know the sort I believe.

You expect me to take notice of a link, when you in a post above would not. Your link is from an Unregistered user, one who does NOT have the fortitude to put his name to it, and you expect me to put faith in it. HOHOHO."

Well Mr Sandy it was me, BRIAN, that posted the 2nd message on the GeoTech forum as you have requested above in your HOHOHO message. I post on your forum under a nickname as some do. I do not have your above mentioned FORTITUDE to put my name to it and wish to remain anonymous through my nickname. Maybe with all your resourses as a moderator you could check behind the scenes and find out who I am, although I feel you do at least respect a person's privacy, I think.

Goodbye

Brian.

Brian I am sorry to read this but not surprised. I have a number of members of my forum who are also members of G@C forum but are simply to frightened to post for fear of being ridiculed, being censored or banned, or having their identity revealed if they dare question “management†or any ML products. Please feel free to join my forum: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ProspectinginOz/ where you are not subject to censorship and unless as sole owner I am served with legal documents I will never reveal your identity. My forum will give you truly independent advice and help without fear or favor as I am not a dealer owned forum nor do I have any financial or legal association with anyone in the industry and so I don’t have to suck up to anyone. You will also be able to ask questions on my forum of some of the most knowledgeable Pi detector people on the net, Carl - NC from the Geotech forum, the Pi legend Eric Foster , Reg Sniff and Dave Emery to name but a few. I also have an extensive net work of National and International contacts so you will often get news about developments in the detector industry long before they appear on other forums. I am also privileged to know and call my friends some of the finest detector operators in Australia who collectively have found thousands of ounces of nuggets from .1 grams to 130 ozs and willingly give up there free time to carefully test new detectors or detector related products for me and report the results on my forum. I will also be the first person in Australia to field test Dave Emery’s Pulse Devil Pi discriminating gold/relic detector which will hit the market next year.

All the best for Xmas and New Year

Doug

• Admin

Hello All,

Well I would first like to applogize for making the mistake about Sandy. For some reason I made the mistake ... :( However, I have followed your threads on various forums and enjoyed them.

Doug - I respect all your field testing, regardless of what I mentioned in the past. It just seemed as it was getting a bit out of control. We all know everyone has their own opinions, some still swear the SD2000 is the best gold hunting detector. There are a lot of variables when it comes to testing, and ground condition is one of them. I believe since you can run a GPX over most ground conditions now (adjusting the settings up or down) with a mono coil it makes it much better than previous models.

Here is Arizona we do have mineralized ground conditions, but probably nothing like Australia to be honest. Some of the settings we can run here (maybe wide open) can't be ran there in OZ.

I'm a dealer, have been for many years. I was a multi-line detector dealer for many years, now just Minelab. Even though this is considered a "Dealer based Forum" I'm all "eyes and ears" when it come to feedback or testing.

P.S. JP, I deleted your post since I know now! :P You seem to be quiet on all this, maybe I need to check out ProspectingOZ forum to see what you have mentioned. Does anyone have the direct link to that forum? I don't have it on the new PC yet ....

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas,

Rob Allison

Hello All,

Well I would first like to applogize for making the mistake about Sandy. For some reason I made the mistake ... :( However, I have followed your threads on various forums and enjoyed them.

Doug - I respect all your field testing, regardless of what I mentioned in the past. It just seemed as it was getting a bit out of control. We all know everyone has their own opinions, some still swear the SD2000 is the best gold hunting detector. There are a lot of variables when it comes to testing, and ground condition is one of them. I believe since you can run a GPX over most ground conditions now (adjusting the settings up or down) with a mono coil it makes it much better than previous models.

Here is Arizona we do have mineralized ground conditions, but probably nothing like Australia to be honest. Some of the settings we can run here (maybe wide open) can't be ran there in OZ.

I'm a dealer, have been for many years. I was a multi-line detector dealer for many years, now just Minelab. Even though this is considered a "Dealer based Forum" I'm all "eyes and ears" when it come to feedback or testing.

P.S. JP, I deleted your post since I know now! :P You seem to be quiet on all this, maybe I need to check out ProspectingOZ forum to see what you have mentioned. Does anyone have the direct link to that forum? I don't have it on the new PC yet ....

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas,

Rob Allison

Merry Xmas Rob,

Here is the link to my forum:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ProspectinginOz/

This morning one of my testers has responded to the tests on G@C forum and asked some interesting questions and also pointed out some very serious flaws in the testing protocol.

Regards,

Doug