bounty treas hunter pro xj9

Guest robert

Guest robert

o.k,

I am brand new and i mean brand new to this swinging a machine stuff so ill be blunt i just bought a treasure hunter vision pro xj9 by bounty never useed a detecter ever and this stupid machine tells me there is stuff everywhere i dig and find nothing. nothing, is this an operator problem does anyone else have one of these fine machines who could tell me the secret of how to work it cause im feeling a bit foolish diggin holes for nothin

i

• 1 year later...

I recently baught treasure hunter xj9. this thing beeps at every thing. I sent an email to treasure hunter asking if this unit was defective, or does it act like this. they sent me a reply. If this is a warranty concern please contact your dealer. Apprently they have no one in customer support. stay away from this MD. I can find things with it, but I feel this entry level machine will be verry confusing for beginners and may deter newbies to our great sport. Please spread the word brothers.

I think the 1st problem you have is that you bought a Bounty Hunter. What type of detecting are you going to do? Ask that question and then see what kind of reccomendations you get. In my opinion you need to pass the bounty hunter down to the kids so they have something to play with in the sand box.

Allen in MT