Coiltek Will Start Making Coils for White's

The coils will be for all series of TDI detectors  that White's sale. They not up for sale yet but it shouldn't be too long. 

We all know that all or most Coiltek coils will work on the TDI's now if they will work on Minelab GP detectors. Just maybe they will be tune to run better on White's TDI.

Chuck

Oh Crap!!! Whites coils have always been modestly priced and awesome quality... but now they'll go through the roof!  CT makes good coils, but I've run manufacturing for many years before retiring and I know obscene markups when I see them ... I mean in the real world,  $450 +/- for $25 materials, $25 development, $25 overhead, should translate to $35 (but doesn't)  mark up to dealer cost then $450 or so for sales price when it should be about $200 max !?  Give me a break!! Sure  Ain't the dealers making the $$$$....  Anyhow, My 2 cents.. Cheers, Unc

I can add more to this issue but I will wait and see if Miner John steps in.  He's the one who is most affected by this.  I'll just say this;  Coiltek is doing this on it's own, there NO contractual involvement from Whites.