public auction mining gear yarnell nov 5

I am having an auction at my place in Yarnell Nov 5.  gpz7000,2300,5000,3500,3000, gold racers, modded xcalII. gb pro, mxt, falcons, 10-nf and coiltek coils 25" to sadie.  keene 191 drywasher, 2",4"dredges, thompson puffer, RP4 shaker table, RC1 crusher, cube, gold screw wheel, 94 efi samurai, 07 efi eps grizzly 700(270 miles!!!) zuma 125, tacoma 4dr topper lifted icon nitro shocks deavers rpm bumpers, duramax/allison chev pu topper rack border patrol truck, 27'toyhauler lifted, atv offroad trailer, 6 cargo trailers 3 of them lifted with 10ply 16"tires guns, fishing, tools, and my 2011 custom mfg home on .9 acre MLS#5507762, corner of Glen Ilah.  Most of this gear was bought from someone you know after the Yarnell Hill fire in 2013.  More info and pics at auctionzip.com auctioneer #5900.  Please send me a pm for info.  Thank you.

19 minutes ago, bruceks said:

hey jim    that is a nice machine all right.  if you want to see pics locally i have 2 ads on phoenix craigslist        just search yarnell public auction         they allow 24 pics per post  

Bruce

I'm looking forward to the auction. I have to call Nov 2 to see if I have been selected for jury duty...hopefully not this time around. You have a lot of great stuff for sure. That would be hard for anyone to part with.   Jim