How to delete old posts

Guess my box is full here. Been trying for a bit on how to delete old post/pics. Can anyone fill me in? I just cant seem to do it?

This new forum is pretty different.
Tks

Tom H.

Tom, you don't have to delete your posts, which you can't do anyway, just delete the photos/attachments.

Look at the upper right of any page and you'll see your user name, click on your username and select "My Attachments", this will open a page with a list of every post you have added an attachment, you will see each attachment on the left of the page, on the right you will see the topic title the attachment was added, click on the topic title, that will open another page in your browser for the post with the attachment, click on "edit", you will then see your post in the edit box including the attachment/photo, below that you will see another box that also has the attachment/photo in it, within the photo you will see a + and a little trashcan, click on the trashcan and that will delete/remove the attachment, then click on the the "Save" button at the bottom and then close the page, you can then repeat this process again for each attachment you need to remove.

Start with your oldest attachments first and work you way forward until you are happy.

Got it!
Thanks

Tom

• Admin

Hey Guys,

Not sure if you seen, but I'm working on a new online store/website which can be seen at my same URL - www.robsdetectors.com  We still have some work and new products to be added, but a lot of new info and a much more powerful overall site with top of the line security.  Once the site is complete (probably 1-2 weeks) we will be starting on the forum and a new format and theme to somewhat match the website.  At the same time we will be working on allow more space for pictures hopefully. 

Just looked at the web site. Looks really good!
Tom H.