SOLD: SDC 2300 Like New (used twice) with heaps of extras

Purchased in July of this year from Doc, used twice, (once on Doc's training day, once myself) unit works great.

Love it but sold the claim with the river I was planning on using it in underwater and I plan to buy a GPZ for the small stuff. Can be picked up in Gold Basin or I can ship it to you. Unit works great, is still under warranty obviously and has everything that normally comes with it PLUS the extras mentioned and shown, The stock headphones were only used about 15 minutes on the training day with Doc.

The photo with the plastic baggies is the brand new, never used 110VAC adapter and global adapters for the charger, I used the 12v plug to charge the batteries the two times I did.

Giving you all the chance first then it goes on eBay in a couple days, great deal, my loss, your gain so get it while you can.

Minelab SDC2300 Metal Detector - Retail $4875. Serial #52573850950 (USED TWICE)

SDC2300 Adapter lead 6 pin to 1/4 female Headphone jack. Retail $99.00 (NEVER USED)

Doc's Gold Screamer® Brand SDC2300 Cover Retail $89.00, with plastic stand (NEVER INSTALLED)

SDC2300 Waterproof headphones Retail $284.70 (NEVER USED)

8 pcs of Tenergy C Size 5000mAh High Capacity High Rate NiMH Rechargeable Batteries, Brand New, NEVER USED. Retail $50.00

4 pcs of Duracell (authentic, not Chinese fakes) C cell batteries that I was going to keep in the car incase I or a detecting partner drained all theirs. $10.00

Shipping, Handling, and Insurance $45.00

Total retail value $5,452.70

My price: $3,000.00 shipped with insurance or you can pick up in Gold Basin, Kingman, Wickenburg or Phoenix.

Note: Please see this link for lots of full size pictures, I don't have enough space left on my account here for them.

http://www.detectorprospector.com/forum/topic/2496-sdc-2300-new-used-twice-with-heaps-of-extras/

IMG_1026.jpg

IMG_1028.jpg

IMG_1035.jpg

IMG_1036.jpg